Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New look to Realistic?

+4
s0ul harv3st
Sniper919
je11yfish 15
THF dvsSublime
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New look to Realistic? - Page 2 Empty Re: New look to Realistic?

Post by Owen0501 10/13/2012, 3:37 pm

I was having the same problems as Steve this morning using IE at work. I'm home now using Chrome and it's fine. Was fine using my iPhone as well. I just assumed you were updating the site at the time.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

New look to Realistic? - Page 2 Empty Re: New look to Realistic?

Post by s0ul harv3st 10/13/2012, 5:27 pm

Last night I added the home page. This required me to remake the buttons because the extra button made the site too wide for anyone not using wide screen monitors or resolutions under 1200 in width. My guess is that after I made the change, your browsers never refreshed to display the site's change. Usually the refresh button will force a browser to pull the up to date information however sometimes it is required that you clear your cache, aka delete your temporary internet files, to see the up to date site.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2