Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turner Motorsports (Team Full)

+3
RR Rowdy Burns
HCR MeRiCA
Dylema
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Empty Re: Turner Motorsports (Team Full)

Post by HCR MeRiCA 1/26/2013, 10:39 pm

[quote="RR Xman77"]Just hire Lindsey like WhiteTire did[

if u like ill bring lindsey to shakedown, and she can shake it 4 the team bounce
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Empty Re: Turner Motorsports (Team Full)

Post by Guest 1/26/2013, 11:06 pm

AP Mooresville, NC - Earlier today, there was a break-in at the Speed2 Racing Group race shop. Video footage allowed the authorities to aprehend the burgler a few miles away. Looks like Lindsey Lohan has moved up from jewelry, but the #77 BMW M3 was a little much for her.

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Images13

She was picked up in front of the NASCAR Technical Institute, apparently searching for a place to get the car pawned. She declined to answer many questions, just kept repeating the same name over and over again. Dylema, Dylema, Dylema.

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Lohan-10

Team Principal XMan has insisted that an investigation internally will be made. As a result, Dylema will now be required to take a daily drug test if this is the kind of woman that he finds as enjoyable company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/26/2013, 11:34 pm

AP - Seattle, WA---

Dylema has issued a statement through his PR rep that he has been in Italy for the past few days preparing for the first practice run of the season. Before that he was at home in Seattle and never had any association with Ms. Lohan, as he thought she was dead of an OD or something years ago and was shocked that the former childhood actress was actually still alive. This is clearly an attempt by one of the other drivers to take over his stint. To further his point this quote from The Badger was made available, "if u like ill bring lindsey to shakedown, and she can shake it 4 the team." I believe the evidence speaks for itself.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/26/2013, 11:42 pm

AP - Florance, Italy ---

After reports of him bringing Lindsey Lohan to the factory which reportedly led to her stealing a car while screaming the name Dylema. The driver has looked over his contract with Turner Motorsports to see about early termination, however the early release clause appears to refer to the sacrifice of one's first born son. As he does not have a son it appears that he is set to stay put in what is quickly becoming not only a motorsports team but also a smash hit among celebrity gossip websites such as TMZ. In response to the recent media circus Dylema had this to say, "From what I've heard Xman isn't the fasted guy around the track, but he sure knows how to get publicity for his team. However next time please make up stories about other drivers having affairs with dirty disease ridden starlets." If Turner doesn't get a win this season they will still be the most talked about team in the paddock and in the stands, also unfortunately on TMZ.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 1/26/2013, 11:51 pm

i plead the 5th
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 7:14 am

We are some wild and crazy guys huh! Hahahaha. I bet half the field is laughing right now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 9:46 am

Pleading for a fifth will indicate additional evidence that the Lohan debacle was a WhiteWire production. But OctoberDusk says, "maybe we can sweet talk Xman into bringing both the fifth and Lohan (in handcuffs) to the post Mugello shakedown, it may be a good way to unwind. Handcuffs or not, we could use some Turner grid girls.
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 TMS+Mid-Ohio+Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 1/27/2013, 9:54 am

still pleading 5th,

mmmm pabst blue ribbon, is good stuff on a sunday moring
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 10:00 am

OctoberDusk06 wrote:FROM S2M NEWSWIRE (Raleigh, NC)---

"Who are these Turner guys, and are they dangerous for the series?"

Many are bewildered by the motley crue that Xman assembled to race in the Maverick-led Nein Shiza Enduance Series (edit: unnecessary because Germans would probably not recognize an obscene reference, or, if they did, thought it meant "shit, no?" or "have no shit?" instead of Kein Sheisse or Sheiss Nicht)

....really?....is this where you wanna be when jesus comes back picking on poor ole lil NEIN SHIZA???
SPEED2...you have been tried, you have been judged, and you have been found wanting....
WE ARE NEIN SHIZA!!!!!
YOU ARE A T#$T elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 10:05 am

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Turner11

As you can see, Blazin and myself have no problem with the Turner girls. I am the tall one obviously, and I will take the taller girl, as well. Guns has a weak ego and anyone taller than him just makes it worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 10:15 am

Pabst.....damn! After last night I am drinking bloody marys....

What did happen last night?

I just found this on the table..
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 2011_110

Then I saw this by the bed in the motorcoach...
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Pab36310

BUT THE WORST! This walked out of the back!
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Lindsa11

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Dont let me remember last night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 10:17 am

just found some new pics on the floor too...
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Lindsa12
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Images14

OMG!

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 1/27/2013, 10:30 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN, dnt u have a road to go sit on and wait 4 them dam duke boys?

rember not to drive in to the river again...
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 10:44 am

HE CANT..... SHHHHH... LOOK IN THE BACK OF THE SHOP...
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 010

Last I saw of him, he was still looking for it....
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 38328310

Lindsay brought it to us. We are not going to press charges (something about some pics last night)....instead we are going to hire her on as a Junior PR Rep.....She has earned her spot with this first delivery...

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 1/27/2013, 10:46 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN looks lost hahaha
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 10:59 am

roger that... but thanks to you i have FOUND THE LIGHT!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 11:16 am

you know this is some funny stuff Roscoe!

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 1/27/2013, 11:19 am

u know we have your dog to ROSCOEpCOTRAIN...

u want him back it will cost u...
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 1/27/2013, 11:33 am

As you can see, Blazin and myself have no problem with the Turner girls. I am the tall one obviously, and I will take the taller girl, as well. Guns has a weak ego and anyone taller than him just makes it worse.

scratch In your hurry to grow, I don't think your brain developed properly...
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 11:35 am

Your a necrophile? flash died two years ago....somepeople jeesh....

Back to top Go down

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Empty TEAM BIOS

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 11:41 am

TEAM LEADER RR XMan77

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Tallad10

RR XMan77 has had am interesting journey into the road racing forum. The biggest challenge has been learning how these machines brake and how to turn right. As a longtime circle track driver, he has found success in each level that he had competed in to date. Two karting championships locally, 4-cylinder bomber champion as a teen, three runner-up points battles in Late Model competition and a few starts in Legends before focusing on the business side of racing.

As an owner, he has developed 2 young drivers in local short track racing into multiple wins in 2012. That same year, he, with a few unnamed investors, started a new road racing team, now known as Speed2 Racing Group. In the Forza Continental Tire Challenge Series, he drove the US Army Mazda RX8 to the Street Tuner Championship, as well as being one part of the Rolex GT Series Team Champions. This season the team has expanded the race shop into a multiclass machine where cars are built and tuned for different series. The driver lineup is growing, as XMan has signed multiple young drivers to developemental contracts.

In the Nein Shiza Endurance Series, XMan77 has signed on Dylema, back after a small sabatical, OctoberDusk, a Road Atlanta ace, and WhiteTire22, a Wisconsin product to run the #77 BMW M3 GT for Speed2 Racing Group. The racecar will don the Turner Motorsport paint and will receive backing from the CT based operation.

WhiteTire22

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Cal_na10

WhiteTire, 32, came form a backround in motocross, racing quads. Being from Wisconsin, his obvious hobbies are drinking Old Milwaukee and Pabst. He has had issues in the past with drug tests and after Lindsay was done with him, he has moved on to trying to make passes on the Turner Girls instead of on the track. As an avid racer, he found his way to Realistic Racing and was quickly picked up by Speed2 Racing Group with their standard iron-clad contract.

As a developmental Driver for Speed2, he is running currently in the Forza CTCS and the Nein Shiza Endurance Series with the team. his goals are to get faster each week and help bring the #77 BMW to the podium. LeMans is WhiteTire's go to track and should expect him to make some noise in any car at that track.

OCTOBERdusk

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 0110

Growing up, October's family ran the Road Atlanta facility. As a result, that is his track to be the man on. Generally, he is to found chasing around XMan and Forst in Forza CTCS Testing, he has become quite quick at picking up the Speed2 Racing Group mentallity. Life is short, Have fun! Unlike his teammate, he can easilly pass a pre-race drugtest and has never been found to be drinking alcohol from the water bottle. he does however have a weakness, in the blonde front desk girl. She can be found much of the time behind him or under a car, rather than watching the phones.

This season will be all about learning. As a shunned F1 driver, he returned to America, where REAL racers turn left and right. He can be found in an F1 car with XMan in the near future again, as he is talking him into building a few. "Lets go whip those damn Europeans ass."

Dylema

Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Marked10

BIO TO COME SOON - When he wakes up from his nap. Too much work..... BTW, where is that Turner girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/27/2013, 11:45 am

Are you soooo sure that they dont have Flash......
Turner Motorsports (Team Full) - Page 2 Dukesf10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/27/2013, 3:53 pm

Where is Dylema?

Being scheduled to drive the third stint Dylema was not seen around the paddock until 15 minutes before the race, he was only finally found when a mechanic went to find some replacement break pads in the hauler, where he found Dylema sleeping. This also solved the problem of the two missing Turner grid girls as well. When asked for comment on the situation Dylema replied, "My idol has always been Kimi, you know he does things his way and so do I. If the team boss comes on the radio telling me to do something I'll just tell him to be quiet because I know what I'm doing."

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/27/2013, 3:57 pm

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 1/27/2013, 5:13 pm

And the car goes BOOM

"All I needed was a car, I was going to catch and pass that other Turner car but then BOOM!!! Mechanical failure and my stint is over" Some may say that the internet disconnect is his fault but he blames the teams mechanics and the new part time PR member Lindsey Lohan. "If she wasn't sneaking drugs to the crew maybe we'd have a car that could complete a stint."

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next