Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

+4
luongo27
GuNzAbLaZiN69
RR Cole Trickle
THF dvsSublime
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS  Empty RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

Post by Guest 3/5/2013, 3:04 pm

Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

There are many tracks in the world, but there’s only one Corkscrew. Set among the golden hills of California near the city of Monterrey, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca’s most famous feature is a steep downhill S-curve that drops five and a half stories in just 450 feet. The challenging sequence of turns pushes cars to the limit, and was also the site of what has become known among race fans as “the Pass.” In one of the most impressive moves in motorsports history, during the 1996 CART race Alex Zanardi recovered after nearly going off the track to sneak by Brian Herta at the entrance to the Corkscrew on the final lap, taking the win to the amazement of onlookers, announcers, and fellow racers. But even before Zanardi’s incredible pass, the California track has been transfixing and delighting drivers and fans alike since 1957. Constructed because the Pebble Beach Road Races in the nearby Del Monte Forest had become too dangerous, the course was built on a dry lake (“laguna seca” in Spanish) that was part of what used to be a firing range for Army Ford Ord before and during World War II. Since its inception, the 2.2 mile track has hosted a number of racing series, including Can-Am, Trans Am, Champ/CART, ALMS, and a variety of other car and motorcycle racing series. Several features on the course are named for famous racers, including the Andretti Hairpin (Turn 2), the Rahal Straight (between Turns 6 and 7), and Rainey Curve (Turn 9). With short straights and lots of elevation change, Laguna Seca favors a tune that emphasizes sharp acceleration and good braking behavior.

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS  Laguna10

Back to top Go down

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS  Empty Re: RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

Post by Guest 3/5/2013, 3:05 pm

QUALIFYING IS OPEN 8-10 PM EACH NIGHT THRU 3/9/12. PLEASE GET WITH A SERIES OFFICIAL OR RR ADMIN/SPEEDKING TO GET A TIME IN.

Back to top Go down

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS  Empty Re: RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

Post by Guest 3/8/2013, 8:49 am

AS A REMINDER - SATURDAY QULAIFYING CLOSES AT 10:00 PM. GET YOUR TIMES IN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2013, 12:26 pm

This is it! Last round of qualifying is TONIGHT at Laguna Seca! Make sure that you are there between 8PM ET and 10PM ET. It is an 11 lap run. Fastest time after 11 or 15 minutes, whichever comes first gets you locked in!

NOTE - RACER X - You ever hire any drivers for that Beemer?

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 3/11/2013, 8:22 am

Qualy results? Its morning twice now
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 8:23 am

You are killing me....let me get these few numbers up for you! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 8:26 am

QUALIFYING RESULTS

P1
Pole: RR Harry Hogge 1.16.542
2. WhiteTire 1.17.039

GT
Pole: Hazardous 1.23.721
2. RR Cole Trickle 1.24.090
3. Sublime 1.24.830
4. Luongo 1.25.065
5. OneWickedDSM 1.26.742

GTC
Pole: ForstSC400 1.27.933
2. Chelsea 1.28.351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 8:26 am

Speed2 Racing Group takes all three pole positions

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 3/11/2013, 9:29 am

Ew, there aren't nearly as many people left now lol.

EDIT: I thought Luongo had a 24.8 aswell? Maybe I'm just remembering wrong..
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 9:43 am

He did run a few times, but his actual Qual time was a little slower.

I also think that we still have a lot more drivers than what you think.

No one read the section AND missed qualifying. Especially in GTC and GT.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 3/11/2013, 9:47 am

Yea but from what I've seen alot of people don't show up if they miss qual as well lol.

This guy is guilty of it.
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 9:50 am

Well, I am eating ice cream....sooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 10:12 am

I need to know WHO is still racing and WHO has left this series. This way we can grid the cars correctly each week and fill the lobbies up, rather than running (2) short rooms, because we do not know.

GTC

TEAMS
SPEED2 Racing Group
69 - Gunzablazin69 - ACTIVE
231 - RR Chelsea - QUALIFIED
SPEED2/Black Swan
93 - ForstSC400 - QUALIFIED
86 - KikRox - ACTIVE
WCR/Target
120 - Scorpio Kid - STATUS?
91 - CEO Gortzy - STATUS?
WCR/Smirnoff
121 - Nicebud - STATUS?
122 - Cykphuqr Racing - STATUS?
SPEED2 Racing Group B
666 - MX5 Miata Gen 1 - STATUS?
150 - DangerClose - STATUS?

PRIVATEERS
51 - GLR Roca - Nein Shiza - QUIT
210 - JMJ Rulz - STATUS?

GT

TEAMS
Player Racing - Corvette
82 - RP003 - STATUS?
72 - Championship4 - STATUS?
WCR/Coca-Cola - Viper
62 - EDC Primo - STATUS?
SPEED2/Red Bull - Ford GT
27 - Chaos II - STATUS?
?? - BMeazy II - STATUS?
WCR/Target-Telmex - BMW
123 - oHawkeyeo - STATUS?
444 - Allen Taylor - BANNED
WCR/West - McLaren
24 - RacerX - STATUS?
125 - RiceRocketRR - STATUS?
WCR/Jaguar London - Jaguar
333 - Tyw33d - STATUS?
147 - KizzaGT - STATUS?
Budweiser Racing - Ford GT
14 - RoscoePCotrain - QUIT
96 - HiredGun - STATUS?
Flying Lizard - Porsche
45 - Sublime - QUALIFIED
- Luongo - QUALIFIED
Dodge Motorsport - Viper
88 - RR Cole Trickle - QUALIFIED
- OnewickedDSM - QUALIFIED

PRIVATEERS
32 - Martinh3672 - Go Army - Viper - STATUS?
555 - HRH 5 Racing - SPEED2 Racing Group - Corvette - ACTIVE
26 - TyrannicCymbals - SPEED2/Lionheart - Lamborghini - STATUS?
110 - Noggles10 - SPEED2/Jim Beam - Ferrari - STATUS? (Part-Time)
124 - Psychic Taco - McLaren - STATUS?
18 - WCR Hazardous - Speed2 Racing Group - Viper - QUALIFIED

PROTOTYPES

TEAMS
SPEED2/Dempsey - Honda
56 - RR Lucky Dog - QUALIFIED
520 - WhiteTire - QUALIFIED

PRIVATEERS
37 - Davy Bizzle - Honda - STATUS?
786 - Convoy - Honda - STATUS?
35 - LeadedToe - Honda - STATUS?
90 - Sniper919 - Honda - STATUS? (should be there, probably just missed Qual)

PLEASE RESPOND AND LET US KNOW. YOU HAVE UNTIL 5PM ET on Saturday to respond your Status or I will remove you from driver list to open up spots.

Last edited by RR Harry Hogge on 3/11/2013, 7:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 3/11/2013, 10:28 am

I'm still running. I'm just unable to play forza until next Sunday or Monday. So I will miss this race.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 11:44 am

Nsa has no drivers in alms....roca was the last and he is out

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 3/11/2013, 1:46 pm

yeah i did have a 24.8, will have to see if i saved the replay. I don't think alot of people knew qualifying was this week aswell.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/11/2013, 2:00 pm

did it happen on lap 11? because the GT cars are not finishing lap 11 in most cases before 15 clock runs out. That may be why I wrote the other time down.

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 3/11/2013, 2:03 pm

I can't remember without looking
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH 5 Racing 3/11/2013, 6:51 pm

I'm still racing.

HRH 5 Racing
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 3/11/2013, 11:26 pm

Ya I ran I quicker qual time but he took my last lap away even though I crossed the line before 15 min are up.
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 3/11/2013, 11:28 pm

Rolling Eyes
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 3/11/2013, 11:32 pm

I don't know who the hell you are
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 9:37 am

I am going to be removing non qualified entries from the sign up list tonight. If you are still running and have not qualified, post here by tomorrow to not b removed and gridded on the starting order.

We need to know because I will be opening up seats to other drivers that want to compete.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 4:29 pm

This also allows us to properly make rooms, including those who dnq, rather than guessing who is running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 7:06 pm

PIT WINDOW - 15 to 30

OUTLAP SPEED - 70MPH

STARTING ORDER

A ROOM - RR Harry Hogge
P1
1 RR Harry Hogge
2 RR Russ Wheeler
3 Sniper919 + Penalty
GT
1 RR Stroker Ace
2 RR Cole Trickle
3 Sublime
4 Luongo
5 OneWickedDSM
GTC
1 ForstSC400
2 RR Chelsea
3 KikRox

B ROOM - GuNzAbLaZiN (ENTIRE ROOM HAS PENALTY)
GT
1 Primo
2 Rice Rocket
3 Tyw33d
4 RacerX
5 HRH Racing
6 TyrannicCymbals
GTC
1 Miata
2 Gunzablazin
3 Cykphuqr
4 iiDangerClose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next