Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

+4
luongo27
GuNzAbLaZiN69
RR Cole Trickle
THF dvsSublime
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS  - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

Post by Sniper919 3/14/2013, 9:44 pm

I will not be able to make the race Saturday night. I'm sorry for the late notice.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS  - Page 2 Empty Re: RACE #2 - Monterey GP - Mazda leguna Seca - DOUBLE POINTS - 45 LAPS

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 10:48 pm

Wait when was qualifying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/14/2013, 11:17 pm

closed last saturday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/15/2013, 5:35 pm

What the hell? I asked about qualifying last week and someone told me that it was this week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/15/2013, 6:11 pm

It is posted in schedule, as well as posts daily were made to remind everyone. You are still on the race, just a penalty, like most of GTC class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/15/2013, 6:19 pm

GAAAAAAY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/16/2013, 2:16 pm

RACE TIME START CHANGE FOR TODAY ONLY:

9:30 PM ET START! I am at the hospital this afternoon in Charlotte and will be running a little behind. Family member admitted. Please make sure that others know that may not check out this thread PLEASE. And thanks again to those who are racing....

BTW - Check archives in chat - I posted a code from turn 10 for the September car pack!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 3/16/2013, 2:31 pm

pretty sure i wont be in race to night, have some family stuff to do, ill try but if im not there bye time u start room i wont be on sorry, good win harry Smile
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/16/2013, 3:01 pm

hope everything is ok on both fronts our thoughts are with you and yours

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/16/2013, 9:56 pm

Good luck all. Thinking of the fun I could be having. Wont be there again cause of work, see those of you still around when I get in
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/17/2013, 8:25 am

FINAL RESULTS

P1
1 RR Harry Hogge 1h 0m 29s

GT
1 RR Stroker Ace 1h 4m 33s
2 Luongo 1h 4m 56s
3 Sublime 1h 5m 19s
4 HRH5 Racing 1h 7m 12s

GTC
1 Forst 1h 7m 51s
2 iiDangerClose 1h 9m 25s
3 KikRox 1h 11m 40s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2