Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Izod IndyCAR Series -- a proposal

Go down

The Official Izod IndyCAR Series -- a proposal  Empty The Official Izod IndyCAR Series -- a proposal

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 12:06 pm

Members, staff, owners, admin and others,

I have been testing the newly released GRID2 for a week or so and I believe it is feasible to run a very exciting IndyCar series with a REAL IndyCar and REAL tracks, now that GRID2 has been studied. I have the basic framework in my head, but before I submit a proposal, I'm just interested in who might be interested in joining a series like this.

I do not plan to be the "Head Honcho" and simply do what I think would work best, but prefer to have some debate and input about the design, the tracks, the dates, and the rules BEFORE it's formally submitted, so that you all have as much investment in it as possible. Testing out the lobby system and getting recruits this way (or from the Codies Forum) would be part of the process. It would, I believe, make Realistic more diverse, have more options, and potentially recruit members who would not otherwise join.

I understand some of you will not like GRID2, but for those at least willing to give it a try and, then, may consider joining a league, please PM me or reply to this post. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

The Official Izod IndyCAR Series -- a proposal  Empty Re: The Official Izod IndyCAR Series -- a proposal

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 12:15 pm

I have mine in the truck. Will be trying it out in about 2 hours. If you are going to be on, lets run some. Is it really 5-10 laps at time?

Back to top Go down

The Official Izod IndyCAR Series -- a proposal  Empty Re: The Official Izod IndyCAR Series -- a proposal

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 12:28 pm

That's one option. But you can also run a timed race anywhere from 5-40 minutes. It's the same thing, really. In fact, F1 has a time cap on all of their races.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 12:29 pm

I'll be on in hour or two after you. Then we can test if you would like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down