Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game play issues

Go down

Game play issues Empty Game play issues

Post by s0ul harv3st 2/13/2014, 5:12 pm

I keep getting weird glitches during races, as though there was lag only thing is I am playing off line against the Drivertards.

I am trying to use the #1 controller setup with E-brake and Clutch swapped (as I used in FM4). I am currently running no assists, manual w/clutch in the Rally series with the 2005 WRX and have an issue where my car stops pulling late in the race. I get over taken with ease by the AI despite my accelerator being maxed out according to the on screen pressure sensor. I switch to view my damage thinking I have done engine or tranny damage but I see none (0%).

Another smaller issue was the Silvia having no brake lights. I press the brakes and slow the car down but my tail lights do not come on.

Is anyone else having these problems?
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down