Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES & REGULATIONS

Go down

RULES & REGULATIONS Empty RULES & REGULATIONS

Post by Sniper919 6/13/2014, 12:22 pm

DAY & TIME  -  FRIDAY 9:00pm EST -  SATURDAY 2:00am UK TIME

Series Director:
Sniper919

2nd in command:
RrRustyWilliams

Other Series Admin:
-Series Photographer - ArsenalUrMouth

Cars & Build:
Only 2 of each car in the series.
Car builds on it's own page.

Assists Allowed:
Any except the following:
No Stability Control
No Autobrake

Series specific rules and/or info:
Max of 14 drivers - It will not be 1st come 1st served drivers will be selected on previous series reliability
Should we exceed 14 drivers I will create a waiting list.
If we get 20 sign ups we will run 2 lobbies of 10 and the hotlap will decide lobby A and B.  If you are in lobby B 11th place is the best you can do as long as all 10 lobby A drivers show up and finish the race.
Any driver caught running an illegal build will be removed from the series and site owners will be contacted.
Failure to adhere to the rules will incur penalties.
Car selection will be a first come first serve basis.
If a driver quits a race when they could pit and finish the race they may incur a penalty.
Once you have made your car selection you are not allowed to change cars.

Artwork Requirements:

Artwork: I'd like people to use replica paints that ran during this time. ( Artworks can be found here: http://www.historictransam.com/index.html )

Some of the paints have already been done by others in the Forza community. This would mean the drivers would not be able to use their RR offical #. I will of coarse put this in the sign-ups.

If you decide to do you own paint you are required to have a number on each side and the roof. It would be preferred to use a replica paint and Shane and I are willing to help.

BE AWARE TIME ACCURATE DECALS AND SPONSORS MUST BE USED. PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS!!! ANYONE DEEMED TO HAVE A NON-AUTHENTIC PAINT WILL BE HEAVILY PENALIZED.

It doesn't mean that you need to do anything extravagant. Look at the site I provided and model your paint off of something you fancy. Please contact me I'm willing to help.

Series Race schedule and laps plus pit window if applicable:
On it's own page.
Race nights will last 1.5 to 2 hours.

Qualifying:

Qualifying will be held prior to the race scheduled for that night.

1 warm-up lap
2 flying laps
1 cool down lap*

4 laps total

*Cool down lap will be used to write down times and set the grid positions.

Race Start Procedure:

For this series we will be preforming a rolling double file start. The grid will be set as random with a 2 second roll of delay. Each driver will carefully position themselves into the proper start position. Drivers will drive single fill at 70mph(115kph) until the 2nd to final corner. At that time ever one will get filed 2 by 2 staying at 70 mph. The final car on the grid will call "CLEAR" once they have come off the last corner. At this time the driver in pole position will call "GO,GO,GO" between the point of the CLEAR call and the start finish line. No driver can go until the GO command is given. If the pole position driver does not say go once he crosses the start finish line the race will start regardless of the call.

Prior to the race in the game lobby the pole position driver will determine which lane he want to be in. Either inside or outside.

Inside Chosen:
1st Inside
2nd Outside
3rd Inside
4th Outside
ect

Outside Chosen:

1st Outside
2nd Inside
3rd Outside
4th Inside
ect

Series Race Room setup and rules
Room Setup -

Qualifing:

LAPS - 4
DAMAGE - SIMULATION
COLLISIONS - ALWAYS OFF
COMPARE BEST LAPS SCORES - YES
GRID ORDERING - RANDOM
PER-CAR ROLL OFF DELAY - 5S
END RACE TIMER - NONE

RACE 1/2:

TRACK - PER WEEK
LAPS - PER WEEK
DAMAGE - SIMULATION
COLLISIONS - ALWAYS ON
COMPARE BEST LAPS SCORE - NO
GRID ORDERING - QUALIFYING
PER-CAR ROLL OFF DELAY - 2S
END RACE TIMER - NONE

Penalties & Replay reviewers:
Selected as and when needed.

Restart Rule:

High amount of lag making racing in the opinion of the room host impossible.
Incorrect room settings.
Improper Start Procedure.

Lagout Rule:
Should you lag out you will receive last place points.  In the event of more than 1 lag out it will be decided by order of lagout.  

Championships:
Overall Championship

Points System:

1st - 35
2nd - 28
3rd - 25
4th - 23
5th - 20
6th - 19
7th - 18
8th - 17
9th - 16