Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

+5
HCR M Angelo
jms493
LethalHoudini
Bondzai
je11yfish 15
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour Empty tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

Post by je11yfish 15 5/8/2012, 7:33 am

details to follow

Last edited by s n g 73 on 5/11/2012, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour Empty Re: tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

Post by Guest 5/8/2012, 4:15 pm

Hey guys, I think everyone is looking forward to racing the Buicks. Well, that time has finally come. Next Monday, May 14th, will be the first race in the series. This series will be based on tracks under 1.500 miles in length. Right now, this series will be based on nights that don't have racing going on. I plan on doing about 6 races for this series.

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour DIRTPureStockTour

All Race Times:
--Time: 9PM Eastern Time [I think that's 2AM in the European nations, I'm not sure on that though]

Qualifying will be set at 4 Laps for each track [Note: Points will be given out for qualifying position as well]

Race Schedule:
May 14th -- Rally di Positano Reverse - 25 Laps
May 21st -- Ladera Short Reverse - 30 Laps
June 4th -- Camino Veijo Mini - 35 Laps
June 11th -- Iberian Mini - 35 Laps
June 18th -- Circuit de Catalunya School --25 Laps
June 25th -- Season Finale -- Twin Ring Motegi West Double Header Two 30 Lap Races with 10 Minutes Intermission in between

D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour
-- Spec build is up on my storefront WGRcngOnlyTwstd --
-- Everyone must run this setup for the series, please --

Paint Jobs [Photo posted below to show where number location and driver name should be located at]
-- Car numbers can be your number you signed up for on the site or number that you wanted but couldn't have [Note: If there are multiple numbers, drivers are allowed to post letters before/after there numbers. Example: #1Tx, or #Tx1]
-- Must have your car number on both driver/passenger side doors --
-- Also, your car number on the roof of the car with your number readable from the driver side of the car --
-- Gamertag or your real name on over the driver & passenger side doors --
-- The site below will give you some paint job ideas [Note: Try to keep the paint jobs close to what they run in real life. Nothing to fancy please] --
-- http://www.fivemilepointspeedway.net/ [When on the main page, click on the "Past Photo Gallery" link. Then look in the albums for Pure Stock, and Street Stock class] --

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour Forza16

Series Points Giveout [Note: Points scores are based off of the Pure Stock series that run at my local dirt track]:
A-Main Qualifying
1st -- 60pts 1st -- 10pts
2nd -- 58pts 2nd -- 9pts
3rd -- 56pts 3rd -- 8pts
4th -- 54pts 4th -- 7pts
5th -- 52pts 5th -- 6pts
6th -- 50pts 6th -- 5pts
7th -- 48pts 7th -- 4pts
8th -- 46pts 8th -- 3pts
9th -- 44pts 9th -- 2pts
10th -- 42pts 10th-16th -- 1pt each
11th -- 40pts DNS -- 0pts
12th -- 38pts DQ -- 0pts
13th -- 36pts
14th -- 34pts
15th -- 32pts
16th -- 30pts
Lag-out DNF -- 15pts
DNS -- 5pts
DQ -- 0pts

Race Rules:
Note: There will be 20% grip reduction on both front & rear tires to make it feel like you're driving on dirt
There will be bumping in this series due to the lack off grip, this is going to be a fun series, so, bump and rub fenders as much as you want to just like they do in the real racing. Though, please, keep it smart, don't purposely try to spin people out.

Race Lobby Setups [A-Main Feature Race/Qualifying]
Damage: Cosmetic/Cosmestic
Collisions: Always On/Always Off
STM: Off/Off
TCS: Off/Off
ABS: On/On
Driving Line: On/On
Front Grip: -15%/-20%
Rear Grip: -15%/-20%

Last edited by WGRcngOnlyTwstd on 6/18/2012, 8:24 pm; edited 11 times in total

Back to top Go down

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour Empty Re: tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

Post by Guest 5/8/2012, 4:21 pm

Driver Sign Ups
Include your Car # you want & Gamertag in the sign-ups [Note: If you want letters in your Car #, you can. Example: #1Tx]

Driver Entry List
Car #/Gamertag
#007 -- Bondzai
#1Tx -- WGRcngOnlyTwstd
#14 -- ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
#27RTX -- luongo27
#45 -- THF dvsSublime
#70 -- Oddball7000
#73 -- DirtyDawg73
#77 -- jms493
#79 -- DoubblOHPeeetey
#90 -- Sniper919
#231 -- DearChelseanut
#730 -- s n g 73

Last edited by WGRcngOnlyTwstd on 6/18/2012, 8:59 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 5/8/2012, 8:10 pm

#730 -- s n g 73
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/8/2012, 9:08 pm

You're signed up, SNG. I'm really hoping this series will be one that everyone enjoys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 5/9/2012, 10:46 am

#007 -- Bondzai

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/9/2012, 11:18 am

Looks like fun. I'll give it a trial run on the 14th, and if it doesn't finish up too late, I should be good for the season.

#73 DirtyDawg73

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/9/2012, 11:49 am

I have to say these are great fun but I have to say please keep the rubbing etc to this series only. I know you all will but I thought id mention it anyway.

I would like to race in this very much and the only reason I haven't entered is:

A. my hands aren't working great at the moment

B. I am working on quite a few things at the moment as well as preparing my cars for other series etc and don't want to over commit

If I get a handle on everything and stuff slows up a little I may see if you have a spare slot in a week or 2 for the rest of the season etc.

I wish you good luck and a lot of fun with it Tolley and thank you for setting it up.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 5/9/2012, 12:02 pm

Holy shitballz....a Grand National!

Sure lets do this.

jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/9/2012, 12:40 pm

youl love this 1 Jms its fun with a capital F
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 5/9/2012, 4:06 pm

Count me in, sounds like fun.
#231 DearChelseanut
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/9/2012, 4:28 pm

Yay, more people have signed up, haha. Yeah, Dawg and JMS, this series is a lot of fun, we've had a few practices with this car with Del and Sniper, and it's an absolute blast to drive with the grip reduction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/9/2012, 4:30 pm

DelZaster wrote:I have to say these are great fun but I have to say please keep the rubbing etc to this series only. I know you all will but I thought id mention it anyway.

I would like to race in this very much and the only reason I haven't entered is:

A. my hands aren't working great at the moment

B. I am working on quite a few things at the moment as well as preparing my cars for other series etc and don't want to over commit

If I get a handle on everything and stuff slows up a little I may see if you have a spare slot in a week or 2 for the rest of the season etc.

I wish you good luck and a lot of fun with it Tolley and thank you for setting it up.

I hope you can get everything settled Del, I know you had a lot of fun in the test session I had running with this car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/9/2012, 5:00 pm

Dude, sorry I can't run in this one as much fun as it sounds.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/9/2012, 5:03 pm

Owen0501 wrote:Dude, sorry I can't run in this one as much fun as it sounds.

Aw, all right then. Though, if you can make it to some of them, feel free to hop on in, Owen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/9/2012, 5:08 pm

Hey everyone, my buddy just posted up some videos of me from last years racing. I'm not exactly sure what date this was last year, but, it's before I had my car re-painted back to my black and red.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/9/2012, 5:28 pm

thats pretty cool mate
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/9/2012, 5:29 pm

I'm sure he's going to post more up, he's got quite a bit of videos on his digital camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 5/10/2012, 6:44 am

i have built and painted my car now i need to get some laps in with the lack of grip
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/10/2012, 1:13 pm

Okay then, I'll set up a room when I see you and a few other people on tonight when I'm able to get on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/10/2012, 4:29 pm

You know I'm there.

I hope it still has the same 'what the hell' giggle factor that it did when it was purely for fun.
In those races I couldn't have cared less where I finished.

Now we're doing practice laps and going for points etc... Hope it doesn't miss the point and get too serious Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 5/10/2012, 4:35 pm

Dubbl0HPeeetey wrote:You know I'm there.

I hope it still has the same 'what the hell' giggle factor that it did when it was purely for fun.
In those races I couldn't have cared less where I finished.

Now we're doing practice laps and going for points etc... Hope it doesn't miss the point and get too serious Smile

Totally agree Petey
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/10/2012, 9:15 pm

@ Peetey & Sniper ---- Yeah, there's points involved now. But, I'm hoping that doesn't take away the pure fun that this series is going to be. I just want people to forget about the points, and just to have fun with it.

@ Everyone ---- Driver Entry List Updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 5/11/2012, 3:54 am

Looking forward to this Smile
#27RTX
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/11/2012, 10:19 pm

You're now signed up Luongo. I like the number you picked, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next