Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

+5
HCR M Angelo
jms493
LethalHoudini
Bondzai
je11yfish 15
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour - Page 2 Empty Re: tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

Post by Guest 5/14/2012, 8:09 pm

All right everyone, tonight is the inagural running of the D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick tour. It is a grueling 25 lap race around Rally di Positano Reverse Circuit. It starts around 9PM eastern [just about an hour]

Back to top Go down

tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour - Page 2 Empty Re: tolly set tune D.I.R.T. Pure Stock Buick Grand National Tour

Post by jms493 5/14/2012, 9:00 pm

jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 5/14/2012, 10:32 pm

great race....i choked. fuck you luongo!
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 5/15/2012, 6:40 am

good fun
i need more seat time, not just in this car but all of them
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/15/2012, 9:11 am

That was pretty wild. I was able to knock 3 seconds off my lap times when I switched to the controller.

I just hope my wheel isn't dead. That was a lot of cranking back and forth.

Who knows? If it is dead, maybe you did me a favor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/17/2012, 8:07 pm

Hey guys, just letting you all know that the May 28th race for the Buicks has been pushed back a week due to it being Memorial Day in the USA. I won't be on because I'll be running in the Memorial Day Classic at I-88 Speedway during the day, and heading out to Thunder Speedway for the night-time racing and fireworks that night. Sorry for the inconveinence everyone, but, reallife and my career come first. The race that was scheduled for May 28th as been moved to June 4th, along with the rest of the races being moved back a week from there original scheduled dates.

Schedule on Page 1 Updated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2012, 8:38 pm

Sorry man, gonna have to pull out of this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 5/21/2012, 12:40 pm

Hey Tully just letting you know I may not be able to make the race tonight. If I can ill hop in.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/21/2012, 7:00 pm

sniper919 wrote:Hey Tully just letting you know I may not be able to make the race tonight. If I can ill hop in.

Okay Sniper, hopefully you do end up making it to tonight's event

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 5/21/2012, 8:57 pm

jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 5/23/2012, 4:15 am

it was good fun, again. i liked the little test run we did with 15% front and 20% at the rear
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/23/2012, 1:37 pm

Yeah, same here. I'll be changing the grip reduction for the series.

Front Grip -- 15%
Rear Grip -- 20%

Thanks everyone who stayed in and did the test run with those settings, everyone liked it and so did I

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 6/4/2012, 4:49 pm

I will be there tonite....will have to watch the Sony E3 presentation after.
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2012, 6:07 pm

jms493 wrote:I will be there tonite....will have to watch the Sony E3 presentation after.

All right bud, glad to see people are still interested in this after a two week break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2012, 8:17 pm

May be running a few minutes late. Talking to my dad. He just got out of the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2012, 9:44 pm

That was a very clean race tonight. Haha, probably due to the lack of barriers on the side of the track. It was a very fun event, and had some pretty great battles all-round. Thanks everyone for showing up to run in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jms493 6/5/2012, 9:54 am

Good racing guise....amazing as I did not make any contact with anything.

Cya next week!
jms493
jms493
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 6/6/2012, 8:17 am

good stuff
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 4:52 pm

WGRcngOnlyTwstd wrote:Driver Sign Ups
Include your Car # you want & Gamertag in the sign-ups [Note: If you want letters in your Car #, you can. Example: #1Tx]

Driver Entry List
Car #/Gamertag
#007 -- Bondzai
#1Tx -- WGRcngOnlyTwstd
#27RTX -- luongo27
#73 -- DirtyDawg73
#77 -- jms493
#79 -- DoubblOHPeeetey
#90 -- Sniper919
#231 -- DearChelseanut
#730 -- s n g 73
#14 -- ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 8:08 pm

All righty then. The driver's list is now updated. You're now in Roscoe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:37 pm

sorry thats quite a loud introduction....i love the gnx and short track WNY pride

Back to top Go down

Post by je11yfish 15 6/11/2012, 6:14 am

its my night off work and with tonights race i might have a little issue with drunkeness drunken as ENG-GER-LAND are playing the cheese eating surrender monkeys drunken

i want to race i will try and turn up, but me full of beer its not always possabile

drunken ENG-GER-LAND ENG-GER-LAND ENG-GER-LAND drunken
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2012, 3:04 pm

s n g 73 wrote:its my night off work and with tonights race i might have a little issue with drunkeness drunken as ENG-GER-LAND are playing the cheese eating surrender monkeys drunken

i want to race i will try and turn up, but me full of beer its not always possabile

drunken ENG-GER-LAND ENG-GER-LAND ENG-GER-LAND drunken

Haha, all right bud, just don't get to wasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2012, 4:10 pm

Yeah. I'm a sympathy puker. My eyes were watering listening to Sniper the other night. drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/11/2012, 4:43 pm

You are definitely not alone with that one, Dawg. I'm the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next