Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

+5
HCR M Angelo
Bronn Edward
Owen0501
KikRox268
Sniper919
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY Empty DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Post by Guest 3/5/2013, 2:11 am

GAMERTAG:

LIST OF THREE PREFERRED CONSTRUCTORS IN ORDER OF RANK PREFERRED:

Last edited by OctoberDusk06 on 4/11/2013, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY Empty Re: DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Post by Guest 3/5/2013, 4:05 am

GAMERTAG: OCTOBERDUSK06

1. LOTUS
2. RED BULL
3. MERCEDES

Back to top Go down

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY Empty Re: DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Post by Guest 3/7/2013, 8:50 am

Signups continued until end of day March 13, 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2013, 9:07 am

I think a lot of people already got rid of the game... That would suck since now is when you have got it approved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2013, 5:57 pm

Shit, the game is only $20 or so. I think people don't want to play because it's not Forza and, well, it's not Forza.

Well, if nobody signs up, three options here.
1) Scrap the idea and maybe get a S2RG group together to run F1 2013 when it comes out, due to much fanfare.
2) Try to get some incentives together and revitalize the event into maybe a shorter series.
3) Abandon ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2013, 6:32 pm

Fyi the captain should always go down with the ship

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2013, 7:51 pm

I am looking at getting the game again. I will let you know. I am interested to know when does 13 come out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 3/7/2013, 9:18 pm

GAMERTAG: OCTOBERDUSK06

1. CATRHAM
2. LOTUS
3. FERRARI
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2013, 10:19 pm

Roscoe, the ship is not sinking, it just may need a new captain. Or, at least a few first mates. It's tough trying to run a non-Forza racing series by yourself, especially on here. But I thought it worthwhile, since there was some interest and F1 season was coming soon.

Sniper, thanks. I'm assuming you meant you instead of me (although I should probably be in the Caterham if this were talent adjusted. lol.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 3/8/2013, 8:59 pm

Whoops copy and paste fail lol I sent you a pm too october
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 3/9/2013, 1:03 am

GAMERTAG: KikRox268

1. CATERHAM
2. TORO ROSSO
3. LOTUS

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 3/9/2013, 1:04 am

I hope this gets enough drivers to start up. *fingers crossed*

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/9/2013, 7:53 am

I can't make the start time - too late for me. Sorry guys
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2013, 10:41 am

Would either Saturday afternoons/evenings (alternating with ALMS until they finish) work for you guys? If not, how about 9:30GMT on Sundays? Would that be stretching it Owen? Races usually get done on about 45 mins. if there is no dilly dallying.

Saturday would work for me fine. Just have to miss some of the TV events (including the opener, which we could make up later during a "lul" in the schedule).

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/9/2013, 10:54 am

9.30 gmt is good for me on Sundays or Saturdays a possibility depending on the time
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2013, 11:25 am

Why miss the events? TiVo or DVR them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/9/2013, 12:34 pm

Owen0501

Mercedes
Lotus
Force India

Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2013, 7:04 pm

OK, so far:

OctoberDusk06
KikRox268
sniper919
Owen0501

Can make 9:30GMT (5:30 U.S. Eastern Daylight Time or 2:30pm Pacific) on Sunday. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think a couple more and we may be able to have a go.

(P.S. Lucky, F1 2013 does not come out until September. The season will be effectively wound down by then. Besides, it really makes no difference in terms of on-line racing. The physics (leaving aside your braking issue for now) of 2012 are vastly improved. Driving no assists is a real challenge, yet fun and realistic at the same time.).

Last edited by OctoberDusk06 on 3/9/2013, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2013, 7:07 pm

TWO MORE AND WE HAVE A GREEN LIGHT! EIGHT MORE AND WE HAVE HALF A GRID!!

Bronn, where art thou?
What about all the European driver? Especially Italian, French, German, and British!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/9/2013, 8:13 pm

RR Lucky Dog wrote:Why miss the events? TiVo or DVR them.

No, I mean miss *racing* on the same day of the event, which I think is unique and desirable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronn Edward 3/10/2013, 12:41 am

O OctoberDusk06, OctoberDusk06! wherefore art thou OctoberDusk06?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my teammate,
And I'll no longer be an F1 Driver.

Gamertag: Bronn Edward
Top 3: Lotus (If you'll have me? Smile)
Redbull
Mercedes

Bronn Edward
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/10/2013, 3:43 am

Broneo oh Broneo, parting is such sweet sorrow. But Fuck that.

However, I'm the one who should be begging you to run with me, even if such fate means back of the grid we'll be.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 3/10/2013, 11:25 am

SNIPER!!!!!!!

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/10/2013, 2:06 pm

Will be up to the lottery Gods if we can get a couple of more drivers By Wednesday.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 3/30/2013, 4:11 am

GAMERTAG: RR Chelsea
1. Sauba
2. Sauba
3. Sauba
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next