Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

+5
HCR M Angelo
Bronn Edward
Owen0501
KikRox268
Sniper919
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Page 4 Empty Re: DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/5/2013, 12:14 pm

No we gave it up as a bad idea mate
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Page 4 Empty Re: DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Post by Guest 4/5/2013, 12:30 pm

Lol. I did not like it much either. The room I was in was not too organized! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/5/2013, 1:36 pm

Back on subject:

To AI or not to AI, that is the question.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/5/2013, 1:37 pm

No AI
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2013, 2:02 pm

NO AI

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/5/2013, 7:19 pm

An alternative suggestion (suggested by Luongo) if we are 10 on the track we should run with no AI, but if less, say 8, then we run AI. How does that sound?
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2013, 12:35 am

That sounds good to me. Nice suggestion luongo. I sorta like the A.I. because they introduce the unknown, as scary as it may be, since they can cause you to get penalized. Keeps the race from becoming a snoozefest with too few cars. So, if we have 10 or more, no A.I. Anything less, we run a full 16 car grid, with the A.I. on legend, starting with the worst teams (HRT, Marussia, Torro Rosso, Force India, in that order). All in favor?

Back to top Go down

Post by EDC Primo 4/28/2013, 9:32 pm

EDC Primo Teammate Dangercloes running in the merclren
EDC Primo
EDC Primo
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 8:26 pm

Warm Welcome both. Your team is posted in the "Drivers and Constructors" section. Please take a moment to read over the fairly short rules (we try to keep it simple and efficient around here, while having some fun).

I counted your 12 points from Bahrain Primo, just because you promised to sign up and helped us fill the grid yesterday. Thanks again. Look forward to racing with you. Tunes and strategy will be posted early this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 8:57 pm

EDC Primo wrote:EDC Primo Teammate Dangercloes running in the merclren

What he said lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH 5 Racing 6/19/2013, 4:40 pm

HRH 5 Racing
Team: Force India

Just in to the newswire. HRH has agreed in terms with Dr. Vijay Mallya to replace Nico Hulkenberg in the VJM05 Force India F1 car. After much time needed for sponsorship funding and securing his passport to travel to the remaining races we look forward to seeing HRH pilot the VMJ05 to success. 

As of this moment the contract has not been signed so if a potential teammate situation comes available, it is possible for HRH to be poached by another team.

HRH 5 Racing
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/19/2013, 5:59 pm

Hey HRH, Great to hear you've secured sponsorship - you'll be a welcomed addition to the series. You might be sent a contract offer from another team as there is a rumour that after being unable to transport their cars and crew to the past few venues, Sauber have secured some funding and might be making a return to the championship and are looking to hire a driver that can bring additional funds to the team.

Watch this space!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 6/19/2013, 6:18 pm

How did you guess Owen?
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/19/2013, 6:24 pm

My Voodoo charms told me LOL. and because you're 'Mr Consistent'...Very Happy
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 3:46 am

Very very honored to have you here HRH. I'm already fearful of a Sauber comeback because I know now that the few ozzies of Mary Jane found by the Asians in Mr. Chelsea's suitcase were really planted by another team, and since we are now in good 'ole Europe (Hockenheim and Silverstone! can anyone say "boost" for Forza drivers) where whacky tobaccy is mostly legal (and we have the Americas covered and have paid off the Middle Eastern Kings), this sort of speculation is not out of the question. Unfortunately, the Lbs. found on Kizza have landed him in prison for years in Singapore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 3:49 am

So HRH, in a roundabout way I guess, welcome to F1 Pro and Team Sauber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 8:28 am

Hahaha!  Has their been an official announcement?  And is that not Chelsea's ride?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 8:39 am

Little bit of reading between the lines of the latest posts, with a strong dose of no response from Kizza, combined with HRH's willingness to be poached = Sauber.

We aren't too "official" around here, as you can see. lol. So, any one of the three involved can change the assumption by me if they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 8:42 am

Kizza is on injured reserve!  Lol.  Bad concussion from bring whipped around in the kart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 8:59 am

5-6 Gs will tend to do that to you. I hope he gets better.

Can't smoke in the car at Silverstone, where they run pace laps faster than they race at Martinsville. Too bad, because I could use one during some races. Dick Trickle was a throwback.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/dick-trickle-smoking-in-the-nascar-car-670613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 9:04 am

It could also be PTSD after finding me on track in my first race!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 10:00 am

Exactly. And the 78 car in your sig will be me if I ever get up enough nerve to run an oval.

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH 5 Racing 6/20/2013, 12:13 pm

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Page 4 _cli4411

HRH 5 Racing
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by HRH 5 Racing 6/20/2013, 12:19 pm

As noted in the picture above, HRH has officially signed his contract with Sauber F1 racing. I feel honored to drive the Sauber C32 Ferrari powered car. I believe me and my teammate can make up some ground in the championship and fight towards podium finishes.
Team principal Monisha Kaltenborn noted with enthusiasm that we have signed a top notch driver. His seat fitting should be complete and promotional events taken care of in the next few days as HRH gets acclimated to working with Sauber. HRH will be working with his race engineer Francesco Nenci the next few days to get comfortable with communicating with the pits during the race.

Actual photo above is from my celebrity charity kart race in Birmingham, UK, 2010.

HRH 5 Racing
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/20/2013, 8:33 pm

Dear HRH:

So, the details are murky. But welcome. Still would like to know whether you are one of those rich boys who bring loads of cash to the team in order to secure a seat or have been hired because of your driving skill. I suspect it is the latter having heard "things" through the grapevine.

On another note, other drivers may be upset at Sauber at the moment, not for any racing incident, but something more serious:  Prior to the Spanish GP, Sauber announced a sponsorship deal with EPL team Chelsea. But I'll make sure the boys, especially at Mercedes, don't take it out on the track.

Unfortunately, you will not be driving the C32, as that is rumored to be announced in the future, after this season concludes. But good luck! I'm sure you will be a great addition.

Bernie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next