Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

+5
HCR M Angelo
Bronn Edward
Owen0501
KikRox268
Sniper919
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Page 2 Empty Re: DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Post by KizzaGT 3/30/2013, 4:19 pm

GAMERTAG: KizzaGT

LIST OF THREE PREFERRED CONSTRUCTORS IN ORDER OF RANK PREFERRED:
Don't mind
Don't mind
Don't mind
KizzaGT
KizzaGT
Jack Man
Jack Man

Back to top Go down

DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY - Page 2 Empty Re: DRIVER SIGNUP -- LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Post by Owen0501 3/30/2013, 4:29 pm

Welcome Kizza (and Chelsea). Thanks for supporting what could be a fun and competitive series.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/30/2013, 9:56 pm

Glad to have you in the Sauber team Chelsea! KizzaGT will be your teammate.

Welcome KizzaGT. Hope we can run some laps together soon. Are you new to F1, or are you going to step in and show us up?! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/31/2013, 9:31 am

With 8 of us on the grid do you think we should turn the AI off?
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 9:03 pm

I'd say 12 to turn the A.I. off. But it's great to get them reduced.

The tracks tend to be large and it can get very lonely (thus decreasing the chances of real but simulated "race incidents") if you don't have more than 12 or so. Even with 12-16, interaction is rare, say, at Spa.

But I'm open to debate if the majority want to run w/o A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/31/2013, 9:06 pm

that would be cool if more drive. i will look to get it again, so i can run with chelsea, if he wants to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/1/2013, 2:40 am

It's cool - I'll go with the flow. When Chlesea and I were on the other night I was up in 2nd with 2 laps to go and got shunted off lost my front wing and the AI didn't even get a penalty lol ended up last!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2013, 3:03 am

Harry, love to have you, as always.

If you join now, you and Chelsea could run on the same team if KizzaGT, our newest member to join, is ok to run alone on his choice of available teams (until another driver joins). If not, you would run by yourself (unless you could get another to join with you) on a team you pick from those left (see list) until another driver signs up. Then he would be your teammate. Your constructor points would double (your finish) until you could get a teammate. Wide open at this point, since there are so many races left.

Of course, if ALL members of any given teams agree to shuffle lineups, that's ok with me. Just let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/1/2013, 4:03 am

I think Chelsea got Kizza to sign up, so we shouldn't split them up.

Hogge - do you think we should work on getting Rowdy to get the game again?
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 10:00 pm

Ever get the game X? Now, running against Chelsea (although not his AI, which, luckily, will not make an appearance in this game), that's where the fun lies. I wish I was fast enough to do it, but you certainly are in the neighborhood. I hear Chelsea has been brushing up quite a bit on F1, though, and expect he may surprise a few of is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/4/2013, 3:46 am

Chelsea won't be surprising me. I know what he's capable of and what times he's posting Wink

You still getting the game Harry Hogge?? Go on, you know you want to!!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 1:26 pm

My best shot in qualy is still low 40s, upper 39s. Race pace is more consistent, but I can tell I'm weak when I can't top Jenson Button in Quick Race on Professional difficulty.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/4/2013, 8:16 pm

Are you lot talking me up again? How do any of you know what times I'm running, I don't even know what times I'm running. I have only run in time trail thus far (1:40:xxx) and sniper keeps telling me he's running between 38"s and 39's.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 8:30 pm

I will be getting the game. Until I have it IN HAND, I dont want to sign up. Amazon is shipping to me again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 8:31 pm

Until Bronn (HEY BRONN, YOU OUT THERE?) gets to a race, Sniper will likely kick all of our asses, so that doesn't surprise me.

Chelsea, I can't really talk you up or down because I never run Time Trial. It's just not an accurate portrayal of what race and qualy conditions will be like. But I hear it's a bit faster. Not much, but a bit. So you aren't that far off either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 8:32 pm

AWESOME NEWS X!!!!
So happy to have you in the mix. Which team would you like of the ones left (the top three teams are left, shockingly)? If there is a shuffle, just let me know.

Last edited by OctoberDusk06 on 4/4/2013, 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/4/2013, 8:32 pm

See ya in about two weeks then. They take that long just finding it.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 8:33 pm

Oh no - supposed to be here tomorrow according to tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 8:33 pm

WHICH teams are left?

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/4/2013, 8:34 pm

Have you lumped me in with Kizza.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/4/2013, 8:35 pm

Yeah, who's tracker IS THAT?
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 8:36 pm

I did not - they did! I was wondering who YOUR teammate was! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2013, 8:39 pm

when Amazon send out stuff, you have a tracker that tells you where it all is at.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/4/2013, 8:39 pm

And we are talking about the game not your tool. ( till it's in hand) cause that could take even longer to find.
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/4/2013, 8:41 pm

Yeah but it's their tracker
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next