Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 4 - SAKHIR, BAHRAIN (WITH RESULTS)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Race 4 - SAKHIR, BAHRAIN (WITH RESULTS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 4 - SAKHIR, BAHRAIN (WITH RESULTS)

Post by Owen0501 4/23/2013, 9:43 am

I can't remember - I wasn't sober when I was last online!!! Just kidding mate. i changed sensitivity to 270. I do know that I was struggling in the middle sector on TT but sorted that out racing in career mode. I'll have a TT spin tonight - might be my last opportunity before the race.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Race 4 - SAKHIR, BAHRAIN (WITH RESULTS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Race 4 - SAKHIR, BAHRAIN (WITH RESULTS)

Post by Guest 4/23/2013, 4:29 pm

Well, you set a 1:35 in the Merc in TT. That's about 2 seconds more than what you would get in the McLaren, so right up there, it seems to me. Bronn is on another planet with this track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/28/2013, 8:59 pm

Bahrain - RESULTS:

Driver - POINTS - qualifying pos. - (fastest lap of race)

1. sniper919 - 25 - 5 - (1:35.630)
2. luongo27 - 18 - 1 - (1:37.551)
3. Owen0501 - 15 - 3 - (1:38.052)
4. EDC Primo - 12 - 2 - (1:36.983)
5. OctoberDusk06 - 12 - 4 - (1:41.904)
6. KikRox268 - 10 - 6 - (1:40.706)

Last edited by OctoberDusk06 on 4/28/2013, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/28/2013, 9:42 pm

Good race, even if we had to deal with the annoying A.I. KILL HAMILTON!!! No rain, though, and a very clean race. Congrats to sniper!

I am pleased to announce that EDC Primo and iiDangerCloseBK will be joining us in Vodafone Team McLaren. As you can tell from today's result, this should be a team to be reckoned with. Welcome aboard.

And, unless anyone objects, I think we can permanently eliminate the A.I. from the races since we will have a good number of drivers each race.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 4/28/2013, 10:16 pm

I love this game, but I feel like I'm holding Sniper down...smh. Gotta bust the wheel out in hopes that I'll turn some quicker times...idk.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/28/2013, 10:24 pm

SOMEONE has to hold sniper down. Otherwise, it's a runaway. Besides, the idea is for teams to be balanced. Caterham tied Mercedes this race for points. And there is a driver's championship. (But I can empathize).

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/29/2013, 3:45 am

Congrats Sniper on another win, and well done Luongo for the 2nd place and more big team points.

I kinda had a feeling there was going to be an incident on the first bend first lap in Bahrain - every race I've had there the AI take each other out, To be honest the only issue I had with the AI last night was when one of them came out of the pits and bumped me off the track - gave Luongo 2nd, place, but to be honest it was a only matter of time as I had no KERS from lap 17 - was so nice of my engineer to fix it on lap 27 - cheers!

Last edited by Owen0501 on 4/29/2013, 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/29/2013, 7:49 am

OctoberDusk06 wrote:SOMEONE has to hold sniper down. Otherwise, it's a runaway

Conversation before quallies:

October: 'So Sniper, have you raced this track much?'
Sniper: 'no, not really and haven't for a while'

What did I predict???
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 8:19 am

Exactly Owen. Imagine the size of his head when we get to a Forza track, um...like Barcelona. lol. Fortunately, Codemasters didn't map it exactly like Microsoft, but I'm sure close enough for sniper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 4/29/2013, 9:30 am

Yep - he'll be itching to get on it and I reckon we'll get a better turn out for Barcelona (which is one of my least favourite tracks in an F1 car) than the last race.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/29/2013, 8:39 pm

I'm with you on Hockenheim. I wish we were at the real German GP - Nurburg. Fortunately, it's back to Nurburg for F1 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2