Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic LeMans Friday, Dec 9, 9pm EST (-5 GMT)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Classic LeMans Friday, Dec 9, 9pm EST (-5 GMT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Classic LeMans Friday, Dec 9, 9pm EST (-5 GMT)

Post by Guest 12/9/2011, 11:11 pm

Great race tonight. The last few laps in A Class were really tense as we made our way through some slower cars, then I zigged when a C Class DBR1 zagged, landing me with severe engine damage with a lap and a half to go.

S Class:
1st - dcauto
2nd - peeetey

A Class:
1st - sniper919
2nd - DirtyDawg73

Back to top Go down

Classic LeMans Friday, Dec 9, 9pm EST (-5 GMT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Classic LeMans Friday, Dec 9, 9pm EST (-5 GMT)

Post by Sniper919 12/10/2011, 12:29 am

Agreed it was a lot of fun, wish luongo made it hopefully the next race will be even better.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 12/10/2011, 12:43 am

sorry i fell asleep grr, 3am the race starts Sad
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2011, 9:35 am

Had a great race with Dc. It was a case of us both waiting for the other to make mistakes and he made a couple less Laughing
After waiting for the ten minute end of race timer, I got disconnected from XBL, so no prize money for me either Sad

It might have been a little closer at the end if I hadn't stayed out an extra lap when he pitted. I lost a lot of time on dead tyres, but it's all good. I'll getcha next time Mr Auto Very Happy
I think we both had around 80% tyre wear by the end of each stint, and those buggers drop off a cliff at around 70-75%. Braking distance doubles, and cornering is a joke by then. Good stuff.

I'm not sure if there should be a 1 sec roll off delay as it put me 2000ft behind after getting past the 3 AI cars.. If not for Dc's spin, I don't know if I would have been able to make much of a race out of it.

Btw, I'll be away next friday so I won't be here for the sequel Sad I'm sure we'll get in full swing by the new year though, and hopefully we can get Dawg's race weekend ideas up and running with some of our less than active members taking part.

Last edited by Dubbl0HPeeetey on 12/10/2011, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2011, 1:22 pm

I'll take a look at the starting grid deal. I had it set to reverse lobby points, so technically all of the CPU cars should have started in the front and the actual players right behind them. I know in A Class, I was the first to roll off and I think sniper was the last. I may just set the starting grip reverse PI for LeMans with a 1 sec roll off and be done with it. That should group all of the players together on the grid.

Oh, and I'll fix the finish timer too. Since we still get credits even with a DNF now, I'll have the timer trigger off either group.

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 12/10/2011, 3:29 pm

I'd loose the roll off time all together. We'll all beat the AI to the first corner just have to race each other clean witch isn't a problem for me and Mr pete.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 12/11/2011, 6:04 pm

I just wanted to thank all of you guys for helping me out last night. I got some great footage that will work perfectly for my project.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2