Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanatec Wheel?

Go down

Fanatec Wheel? Empty Fanatec Wheel?

Post by Owen0501 3/23/2012, 3:36 pm

Ok, so i got a bonus from work and the wife has taken most of it to do stuff around the house (and also buy some UGs!!). She's left me some change so I'm thinking of upgrading my race rig - Logitech DriveFX with a wheel Stand Pro.

Anyone got any experience of the Fanatec CSR Elite? Thinking about this as I can use it on my PS3 and PC.

Seen a few reviews but wondered if any of you guys could give an independent and unbiased view?
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Fanatec Wheel? Empty Re: Fanatec Wheel?

Post by Guest 3/23/2012, 4:21 pm

I run the GT2 with Clubsport pedals. I like it, though it can be quirky at times. I believe they addressed some issues with the CSR, but the CSR Elite is a different animal altogether. There are a lot of Fanatec users on fm.net, so you may be able to search for reviews over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/23/2012, 5:20 pm

Thanks Dawg - so many options means so many decisions to make! Clubsport pedals v CSR elite pedals! H shifter or paddles? Was so simple when it was MS Wheel v Logitech DriveFX!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 3/24/2012, 7:22 am

Ok, so I've made a final decision! Going with the standard CSR wheel with Clubsport pedals and shifters! Been trying to justify the extra £300 for the Elite wheel, but common sense prevailed!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down