Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idea's or Concerns for RD Season 2--- Post Here

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Idea's or Concerns for RD Season 2--- Post Here Empty Idea's or Concerns for RD Season 2--- Post Here

Post by Kayotic Cal 7/26/2012, 11:38 am

So Exactly what the title says, Post your idea's or Concerns for the RD Season 2 here.

Our Goal is to keep all parties interested and having fun.
Side note if it is a serious concern please use pm and not this thread

Last edited by Kayotic Cal on 9/7/2012, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Kayotic Cal
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Idea's or Concerns for RD Season 2--- Post Here Empty Re: Idea's or Concerns for RD Season 2--- Post Here

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/7/2012, 3:50 pm

Add 20 sec, 30 sec, ect. For penalties based on severity instead of drive thru for next race
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Idea's or Concerns for RD Season 2--- Post Here Empty Re: Idea's or Concerns for RD Season 2--- Post Here

Post by Guest 9/7/2012, 6:07 pm

I'm one for that rule as well I've been thinking about that too so people stop crying just need to find out a good set of times for each penalty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/7/2012, 6:08 pm

Like the advatar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/7/2012, 6:11 pm

Also would like to down grade the x cars to r1 thought maybe even just lmpc all the same cars just different tunes just a thought just would need feed back from the LMP drivers

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/7/2012, 7:43 pm

I think 3 classes is good, Ideally 4 would be good but we may not have enough people
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/8/2012, 12:55 am

THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/8/2012, 1:09 am

Whats a rough time frame for the next season to start?
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2012, 2:26 am

3 weeks maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/8/2012, 2:54 am

Oh shit that long? Ok well do yo have an idea of what day its gonna be on?
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/8/2012, 3:09 am

Maybe still same thought about Sundays or early sat I'm droping completely out of PREDS league so not sure yet I have to talk with everyone that's y I said 3 weeks plus Ty'a series start soon

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/8/2012, 5:49 am

I can't do early weekends man. And I really don't want to do Sunday I'm prob gonna drop out of preds after this series but Sundays are really busy for me.
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/20/2012, 6:14 am

Any news on the classes for Season 2?
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/20/2012, 7:41 am

About to leave LMP alone due to no feedback might have to assume its alright

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/20/2012, 7:53 am

Well who's is gonna run LMP?
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/20/2012, 7:54 am

Same people I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/20/2012, 7:57 am

I doubt tolly and sniper will run. It would be sweet if they did but I don't think they will. And it can't only be whisky if he decides to come back. I can't belive there arnt more people wanting to run
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/20/2012, 7:59 am

So as of now no build changes for any class?
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/20/2012, 8:01 am

Yup just tracks

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/20/2012, 8:03 am

Do you have them sorted already?
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/20/2012, 8:06 am

TBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 9/20/2012, 9:32 am

I know we've discussed it before but I really think the series needs a name change. It's your league Oz but I think you should really consider it. The advert is going to be finished soon and I'd need to know. I always though it should be called "Realistic Racing ALMS" but thats just me. Let me know ASAP.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/20/2012, 9:35 am

That's all u have sniper the name wow lol I've been waiting for u LMP guys to let me know if u guys want any thing changed in that class and nothing and I get think about a name change thanks buddy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 9/20/2012, 12:27 pm

If it was up to me I'd say put us all in LMPC cars(same one) but thats just me. And I know there are others that agree with me about the name change lol.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 9/20/2012, 4:18 pm

The REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD AMERICAN LE MANS SERIES was starting to grow on me hahaha. Realistic Racing American Le Mans Series? That doesn't make any sense haha
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next