Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read...

3 posters

Go down

Please read... Empty Please read...

Post by Guest 1/13/2013, 2:39 am

Hey there everyone, I'm just letting everyone know that I'm taking somewhat of a break from everything. It's getting pretty busy here for me with my works schedule being unpredictable. Also, it's that time of year when I've got to start thinking of my real life racing series here on the dirt tracks are starting back up in March, I'm going to be busy working on both of my cars, getting sponsorships, etc. I will be on every now and then to see what's been happening. Also, for those series I have signed up for, could you put me down as a temporary driver instead of a full time driver? I will make whenever I can. I'll talk to everyone soon, and don't worry, I'm not permanently leaving Del [Though, I bet you wish I was, lol] Take care, and wish me luck

Thank you,
Jon W. Tolley
Car #90 Twisted Racing

Back to top Go down

Please read... Empty Re: Please read...

Post by Owen0501 1/13/2013, 5:05 am

Good luck Tolley - I hope you're not taken out in another multi-car pileup this season!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/13/2013, 1:36 pm

Yeah, I'm really hoping I don't either, I couldn't afford another hit like that at the beginning of a season again.

Back to top Go down

Post by FMS Ziilla 1/13/2013, 8:10 pm

Good luck mate Smile

FMS Ziilla
Jack Man
Jack Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 1/13/2013, 9:35 pm

Sorry to hear that tolley Rolling Eyes
Sniper919