Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boosted Evolution Racing Group

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boosted Evolution Racing Group Empty Boosted Evolution Racing Group

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/14/2013, 1:10 am

Boosted Evolution Racing Group Forza33_zpsa28a6254

Team Name: Boosted Evolution
Drivers:
Total Mileage:
Wins:
Top 5's

Last edited by RR Maverick on 2/16/2013, 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Boosted Evolution Racing Group Empty Re: Boosted Evolution Racing Group

Post by KikRox268 1/14/2013, 3:39 am

Thank you sir.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/14/2013, 10:39 am

No problem man
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/14/2013, 11:49 am

-Boosted Evolution Press-Conference-

It's been a long time since Team Owner KikRox268 has had his Boosted Evolution Racing Team on the track, but after many long seasons and hardships this team is back on the track and looking to make a name for itself. Fielding a Ferrari 458 Italia GT2, the Boosted Evolution Racing Team is looking to make an impact in the Nein Shiza Endurance Series. Current drivers for the team are Team Leader KikRox268 and Hannibaljazz 98. The team is currently soliciting for 2 more drivers abut prospects are falling short. Although still optimistic, the team is prepping their 2 lone drivers for the long haul.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/15/2013, 11:45 pm

-Boosted Evolution Update-

Our team has also been approached by Lamborghini, Jaguar, and Audi. The team will be looking into the cars from these manufacturers as well, and will have a final decision before the season starts.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/18/2013, 12:41 am

Current Drivers:

KikRox268
Hanniballjazz 98
ForsctSC400
RMSpear2698
Toxic Killa 7

Last edited by KikRox268 on 2/24/2013, 12:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/18/2013, 1:30 am

Very nice.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/25/2013, 1:41 am

1/24/2013

-Boosted Evolution Press Conference-

Today marked the first conjoined practice for the Boosted Evolution Race Team, here in Mugello, where drivers KikRox268 and Hanniballjazz 98 took to this beautiful track to put some times down and see where they were as a team. The pits, sponsors, and drivers were more than excited when the times started coming in and the drivers began to pass after pass, each lap faster than the previous one. Although the practice only lasted about 30 minutes, the team said that the practice was very informational and that the car and the drivers looked very promising for this upcoming season. As they carted the (2) 458’s back into the paddock to gather data and begin tuning, we were able to catch up with driver and Team Leader, KikRox268, and he had this to say. “The 458 is an amazing machine and with the sponsors that we have, we’re ready to make a run for the championship. The P-Zero’s are excellent and work wonders on the track and for me and my teammate to be pretty close to each other in times and to be fairly close to the target time set by the series admins is awesome, and these 458’s are in stock form, can’t wait to see what it does with a nice balanced tune on it.” So as you can see, KikRox268 and the whole Boosted Evolution camp is lying in wait for this Sunday’s race. Looks like it’s going to be a great one.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/25/2013, 10:50 am

Great write up man.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/27/2013, 6:58 pm

After race press conference coming soon, as well as a possible surprise to further shake up the NSEC.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/28/2013, 12:30 am

1/27/2013

Boosted Evolution Racing Group Press-Conference

After a long strenuous race the 2 Hours at Mugello is over and the Boosted Evolution Racing Group managed a top 5 finish, posting 196 race miles along the way. We've been waiting for this press conference all day, seeing as how Team Owner and Leader KikRox268, was said to have a surprise announcement, and this is what he had to say. "Well, first off I would like to say that a top 5 finish is right about where we thought we would be as a team, so I have no dissappointments about that. I did notice however that the car had a little bit of an understeering problem but nothing that caused too much damage overall." The team is very anxious for Sebring and we have actually started practicing already...so shhhhh, lol! Now for the exciting part of this press conference...Boosted Evolution Racing Group will be putting together another team to participate in the Nein Shieza Endurance Challenge as well as bringing in our 4th and final driver for our Ferrari team. The 4th and final driver, piloting the Ferrari 458 Italia GT2, will be WCR Racer X. The second Boosted Evolution Racing Group team will be piloting a car from the Panoz Manufacturer, and the 4 drivers piloting this car will be RMSpear2698, Toxic Killa 7, ForsctSC400, and WCR HaZaRdOuS. 2 of these drivers are still awaiting acceptance from the Realistic Racing Admin team, but I feel strongly that they will be accepted. Registration for the Panoz Team will be entered shortly after a car decision is made between the team and the manufacturer."

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 1/28/2013, 2:59 pm

Great write up. Glad to see another team on the grid. That panoz is a great car.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/28/2013, 3:51 pm

thanks snipe. i cant wait to get the 2nd team on the track, the drivers and the car looks very promisin. all i can say is this seasonis going to be a dog fight my friend lol!

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/29/2013, 6:29 pm

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

BOOSTED EVOLUTION RACING GROUP HAS SIGNED A DEAL WITH SPEED 2 RACING GROUP TO COMPLETE A MERGER BETWEEN THE ESTABLISHED SPEED 2 RACING GROUP AND THE UP AND COMING BOOSTED EVOLUTION RACING GROUP. MORE DETAILS TO COME!

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/29/2013, 11:10 pm

This falls under the ol "if you can't beat 'em join em" strategy.

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/30/2013, 12:11 am

Since you're technically my teammate now I'm going to say this as nicely as possible...its more like playing a game of chess, you make small moves that benefit the whole, such as Speed2 taking over the hold that Nein Shiza has on RR at this moment. Oh and last time I checked...you guys are behind us in points in this series right??? LOL, just saying. Oh and I'm sure I'd be ahead of a few of you Speed2 guys if it weren't for my recent plague of power outages during races...just saying Very Happy

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/30/2013, 12:19 am

Technically no one is ahead in the points as the last race was the shakedown.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/30/2013, 12:35 am

This I know, but my point was made none the less. Everything is ok though lol.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/30/2013, 12:47 am

No one has a hold on RR in particular. Nein shiza is a team ln RR and so is speed 2. There is no particular team in anyway shape form or fashion that has any advantage in any series or on the site for that matter.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/30/2013, 9:21 am

Speaking mainly about size that's all, not necessarily like a hostile takeover, lol. A good team with really good drivers. We're just trying to get on your level that's all.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/30/2013, 10:44 am

Haha it is a hostile takeover! We are running this here shizz. Nein Shiza!

I kid I kid. The hostile takeover part just made me laugh. Good luck kikrox. I look forward to starting this up. Its going to be yet another great series. Thanks RRRowdy for getting the best series off the ground. They have turned out to be great in the past. I'm sure this one will be the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/30/2013, 10:54 am

RRRRRRRRRRRRRowdy!

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 1/30/2013, 9:43 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:Haha it is a hostile takeover! We are running this here shizz. Nein Shiza!

I kid I kid. The hostile takeover part just made me laugh. Good luck kikrox. I look forward to starting this up. Its going to be yet another great series. Thanks RRRowdy for getting the best series off the ground. They have turned out to be great in the past. I'm sure this one will be the same.

PiiHB you are hilarious. Yea I think this one is gonna turn out to be a great one, can't wait for Sebring. My drivers are coming together slowly but surely...gonna be running faster than me with all the practice they put in, lol!

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/16/2013, 3:04 am

Who is the team leader in the panoz?
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down