Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speed2 Racing Group

Go down

Speed2 Racing Group Empty Speed2 Racing Group

Post by Guest 2/11/2013, 3:20 pm

Team: Speed2/Napa
Drivers: RR XMan77 (Team Leader), WhiteTire22, WCR Hazardous
Total Mileage: 406
Wins: 0
Top 5's: 1

ANNOUNCEMENT: Speed2 Racing Group will field another car in the NSES, with Principal RR XMan77 and Lead Driver WhiteTire in the seat. Car and design will be posted in the near future. The duo was formally in the #77 Turner BMW, but stepped out to allow October the chance to lead the team. The #77 will remain on the car (if ok with Admin) and the new venture will carry WhiteTire's number 520. The team is said to be in talks with a constructor outside the BMW family of performance race cars.

Factory BMW driver RR XMan77 has been fielding BMW's for a few seasons now and has exercised his rights to still be a Factory team owner, yet seek out other opportunities. WhiteTire is a Speed2 contracted driver and is not tied to any one manufactuer.

Last edited by RR Harry Hogge on 3/12/2013, 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Speed2 Racing Group Empty Re: Speed2 Racing Group

Post by Guest 2/11/2013, 4:32 pm

Here are some pics of testing at Sebring Raceway over the weekend. Already in town for the ALMS opener, we tested some of the suitors rides

Speed2 Racing Group 2013-s10
Speed2 Racing Group 670x3710
Speed2 Racing Group Martin10

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/12/2013, 3:10 pm

RR Xman77 wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT: Speed2 Racing Group will field another car in the NSES, with Principal RR XMan77 and Lead Driver WhiteTire in the seat. Car and design will be posted in the near future. The duo was formally in the #77 Turner BMW, but stepped out to allow October the chance to lead the team. The #77 will remain on the car (if ok with Admin) and the new venture will carry WhiteTire's number 520. The team is said to be in talks with a constructor outside the BMW family of performance race cars.

Factory BMW driver RR XMan77 has been fielding BMW's for a few seasons now and has exercised his rights to still be a Factory team owner, yet seek out other opportunities. WhiteTire is a Speed2 contracted driver and is not tied to any one manufactuer.

As long as 2 cars do not bear the same number, i am fine, but there cannot be 2 cars with the same number
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/12/2013, 3:23 pm

Cool. I am going to drive in whitetire's 520 and turner team one will keep my 77, since I am principal of the team. Kinda like Michael waltrip when he subs in the 55, but has driven the 00 in the same year.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/12/2013, 3:41 pm

there has to be a team leader for both teams. just as a reminder
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/12/2013, 4:03 pm

Team leader for 510 - October Dusk
Team leader for 77 - XMan77
Team leader for 69 - gunzablazin

Building my team to be leaders on and off the track, I will advise and confer with each team, but will make them make the car decisions.

Last edited by RR Xman77 on 2/21/2013, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/12/2013, 6:20 pm

That's awesome bro
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content