Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford/FM Racing

Go down

Ford/FM Racing Empty Ford/FM Racing

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/24/2013, 6:12 pm

Reserved
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Ford/FM Racing Empty Re: Ford/FM Racing

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 5:40 pm

Ford racing has three spots filled. Pictures of the car to come. Still looking to fill the fourth spot. Feel free to apply here or through pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 5:57 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:Ford racing has three spots filled. Pictures of the car to come. Still looking to fill the fourth spot. Feel free to apply here or through pm.
I'm not sure if I'm in that or not, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 6:11 pm

If you want to be you are. You tested with someone that I trust and though we haven't run together he said you were worthy of a shot. So if you want it then spot #3 is yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/28/2013, 8:22 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:If you want to be you are. You tested with someone that I trust and though we haven't run together he said you were worthy of a shot. So if you want it then spot #3 is yours.

I'll have to think about it a bit more. My health is a bit of an issue to me racing, but I'll think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down