Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

+5
Dylema
HCR M Angelo
s0ul harv3st
LethalHoudini
RR Rowdy Burns
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing) Empty 4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/1/2013, 8:00 pm

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP

Racing and danger once went hand-in-hand, and tragedy was thought of as par for the course. Thankfully, attitudes began to change, and it was realized that racing could be exciting and also safe. When car performance simply outstripped the ability to race safely on Nürburgring’s Nordschliefe circuit, track owners constructed a new course called “GP-Strecke,” or “Grand Prix Course.” The inaugural race was an exhibition event, with superstar racers including Jack Brabham, Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, and Ayrton Senna competing against each other in identically-prepared Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16s (Senna ended up winning, by the way). While no course could approximate Nordschleife’s challenges without the danger, the GP course stands on its own as a fast course that provides incredible racing thrills, particularly with the 2002 revisions that increased overtaking opportunities. At the new Haug-Hook, a sharp right-hander which replaces a chicane, enterprising racers can find a perfect place to pass a competitor. At virtually every corner there is a technical challenge that must be overcome to utilize the track to its utmost; for example, the Mercedes-Arena turn’s long and complex curvature makes it difficult to find the ideal line. At the Warsteiner Bend, a perfect exit is required to gain every shred of speed for the fastest part of the course, the straight leading up to the flat-out ADVAN Arch bend. With exciting elevation changes and a layout that requires finesse and bravery to master, Nürburgring GP is truly one of the great circuits of the world.

Example Time: 1:59.500
Qualifying: 4/14 at 3pm Eastern, Laps 16
Race: 4/21 at 3pm Eastern

Last edited by RR Rowdy Burns on 6/18/2013, 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 11:38 am

Hmmmm Hiredgun like this and is in the middle of a off season bounce

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/3/2013, 2:52 pm

Cole trickle is looking for some help in the ford GT
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 3:27 pm

...tech difff

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on 4/3/2013, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 4:02 pm

tech diff

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on 4/3/2013, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/3/2013, 4:12 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:....wtf happened to my post?

Idk man. Hired's post was the only one I seen
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/3/2013, 4:12 pm

I didn't delete anything
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 4:17 pm

i listed the teams i knew of then asked if he was bringing RPM to RR?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 4:19 pm

sorry my phone did not send it after i looked again i must have seen it still in nonsent form.... fing a im retarded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 4:49 pm

This is your brain....

This is your brain on drugs....

Any questions!

Please tell me you guys remember the frying pan commercial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 5:20 pm

my life story....i learned it from watching you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2013, 5:43 pm

Ahahaha! Maybe aderol!

Just kidding. I don't mess with drugs. You have to damn near fight with me to take an Advil.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/8/2013, 3:24 pm

Please make sure that you guys send me your teams qualifier ASAP. qualifying is this weekend
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/11/2013, 7:19 pm

I have qualifiers for the following:

Speed 2 RG
Turner (yellow)
Corvette Racing
Suntrust Racing
Ford/FM racing
Flying Lizard

Please send in your qualifiers for 4 hours of Nurburgring GP

Last edited by RR Rowdy Burns on 4/14/2013, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/13/2013, 3:49 pm

As of right now I have 4 qualifiers, send me a pm of your qualifier before midnight to avoid penalties. Please get these in asap!
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/14/2013, 12:46 am

Following teams will receive a drive through penalty at the beginning of each stint :

Boosted evolution
Turner(Black)
Scudaria Stronzate
Team Lemons

RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 1:31 am

RR Rowdy Burns wrote:Following teams will receive a drive through penalty at the beginning of each stint :

Boosted evolution
Turner(Black)
Scudaria Stronzate
Team Lemons

And why the hell is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/14/2013, 1:34 am

im guessing those teams didnt submit their qually driver to rowdy
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 1:38 am

Since when has that been a rule, and why would it be a drive through each stint. That's almost a guaranteed not podium finish? And just because we didn't say who was going to be qualifying the day before? That's a little extreme...

Idk about the other teams, but we were still trying to figure out who will be qualifying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 1:40 am

Found this in the rules.

"Team Leaders must message RR Maverick the driver that will be qualifying at least 1 hour before qualifying."

It says nothing about any kind of penalty. I'm not trying to start things but I was just upset about the fact that this penalty was said to be given.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/14/2013, 1:49 am

im only guessing danger hang on a moment.

Rowdy if its for not forwarding qually driver the rules state 1 hour before qually have you made a mistake mate or is it for something else?

Qualifying Procedure:

Qualifying will be completed 1 week in advance at 3pm EST. We will qualify as a group. Qualifying will last 30 min. The driver that qualifies, has to race. Only 1 driver will qualify per team. If the driver that qualifies doesn't race, the team will be forced to do a drive through penalty per stint. The team that qualifies fastest will receive 2 bonus points. Qualifying will be completed with collisions Always off. Team Leaders must message RR Maverick the driver that will be qualifying at least 1 hour before qualifying.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 7:04 am

The penalty just like for scudaria last race is for not qualifying not for failure of team management i understand there is one in every crowd but when i do it i get the facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 8:17 am

Then how can there be a penalty right now, as you say for not qualifying. Qualifying is not until 3.

I always get our qualifier in early as hell, so that we don't forget to submit it. However, with Xbox being all fucked up yesterday, some of those teams may have not been able to communicate on party system. I don't think turner black with Chelsea and Gunz has ever not submitted. But hell, there is a first time for everything! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 4/14/2013, 9:08 am

The word "must" implies something mandatory. I would assume there is some sort of penalty when you must do something and you fail to.

Maybe without submitting a chosen Qualifier, you forfeit your right to qually which in turn earns you the penalty.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/14/2013, 9:31 am

In that case we stil have until 2EST to submit our driver. Yes? So whats the penalty for exactly?
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next