Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing)

+3
luongo27
HCR MeRiCA
RR Rowdy Burns
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing) Empty 4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/27/2013, 1:26 pm

Road America is a permanent road course. It is located midway between the cities of Milwaukee and Green Bay.

The track is situated on 640 acres (2.6 km2) in Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine and it is located near the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive. It has hosted races since September 1955 and currently hosts over 400 events a year. Of its annual events, 9 major weekends are open to the public which include 3 motorcycle events including the AMA Superbike series, 3 vintage car events, Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) events, the American Le Mans Series, the SPEED World Challenge, and the NASCAR Nationwide Series.

Road America is one of only a handful of road circuits in the world maintaining its original configuration being 4.048 miles (6.515 km) in length and 14 turns. The track features many elevation changes, along with a long front stretch where speeds approaching 200 mph (320 km/h) may be reached. One of the best known features of this course is a turn on the backside known as "the kink."

Race: 3pm 5/19/13
Qualifying: 3pm 5/12/13
Example Time: TBA

Last edited by RR Rowdy Burns on 6/18/2013, 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/29/2013, 1:42 pm

I overheard a couple birdie's talking and possibly 2 new drivers in the ford GT? Maybe a new member under the rolling thunder banner? We will find out soon. Sounds to me like someone is getting ready for le mans.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by HCR MeRiCA 4/29/2013, 2:40 pm

tweet tweet
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/29/2013, 2:45 pm

Hahaha.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/30/2013, 7:07 pm

I've heard some people are running in the 2:02s on Road America

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/30/2013, 8:06 pm

I haven't tested there yet. But I'm sure I will not be running 2s
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/30/2013, 9:17 pm

aKoreanMango wrote:I've heard some people are running in the 2:02s on Road America

What are you running? 1:30's? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/30/2013, 9:37 pm

Naww haha I'm not running 2:02's it was a joke Smile You guys will see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/30/2013, 9:47 pm

Oh god...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/30/2013, 11:03 pm

To be sure, is qualifying for Road America on May 15th? 30 minute sessions with the qualifying starting at 3PM EST. I dont want to miss qualifying. Not sure how the race will play out though. Oddball still has his poopy internet connection Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/30/2013, 11:59 pm

Qual is on the 19th and the session is 30 min long.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/5/2013, 7:12 pm

Says qual is on 12th of May and at 3 PM. What time zone are we talking about? EST?

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/5/2013, 7:15 pm

Yes
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 5/6/2013, 2:45 pm

Is qualifying on the 19th or 12th? you've confused me now lol
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/6/2013, 2:47 pm

Sorry, I got confused. QUAL IS 12TH. Lol. Sorry.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/7/2013, 11:07 pm

I need qualifiers guys
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/7/2013, 11:14 pm

Shit qualifying is this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/10/2013, 8:30 am

Still need qualifiers, this is the last message I post about this, if you do not have your qualifying driver submitted, you will receive a penalty
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 5/10/2013, 1:03 pm

We are trying to work ours out, sorry for asking Rowdy when is the deadline (I don't have time to look through the rules right now) ?

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/10/2013, 1:06 pm

1 hour before qual I need it. So you have a little bit. 2pm eastern on Sunday.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/11/2013, 7:02 pm

My team mates have consistently let me down so I myself am withdrawing from this series. You can talk to them and see if they want to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/11/2013, 7:03 pm

That's a team matter. Sort it with them.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/11/2013, 11:57 pm

your qualing on mothers day? i thought it was a typo

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/12/2013, 7:59 am

Yea we are, if I had caught it earlier we could have changed but it kinda creeped up on me.

So far we have qualifiers for the following:

Flying lizard
Suntrust
Corvette racing
Speed 2
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 5/12/2013, 12:27 pm

Should be back in time but in case my work meeting drags on for an extra 45 minutes would you guys wait 5-10 mins. Should be back in time though so hopefully this wont be an issue.
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next