Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Laguna Seca (Winner Suntrust Racing)

3 posters

Go down

4 Hours of Laguna Seca (Winner Suntrust Racing) Empty 4 Hours of Laguna Seca (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/1/2013, 2:55 pm

Race date: 6/16 at 3:00pm
Qualifying: 6/9 at 3:00pm
Example Time: TBA

Last edited by RR Rowdy Burns on 6/18/2013, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Laguna Seca (Winner Suntrust Racing) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Laguna Seca (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/1/2013, 2:55 pm

New number boards will be sent out tonight.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Laguna Seca (Winner Suntrust Racing) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Laguna Seca (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/7/2013, 12:30 pm

I need qualifiers for all teams except

VooDoo lambo
Speed 2 ferrari
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/9/2013, 11:51 am

I am at the track with the Suntrust crew nice n early nice bit of sun for a change. The car still handles like a dog on a stove and im not paid to qually but due to our 2 so called hot shots being absent I been hit with a stick to do it LOL. I will be meeting with our team boss when hes finished sunning himself cos I wanna better deal LOL.

Good luck to all in todays qually.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/9/2013, 11:57 am

Lmao. Get em Del!
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 6/9/2013, 11:58 am

del can we hook up a tow strap from your ford to my ford?
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2013, 12:01 pm

At least the IronMen (Stoker, Myself and TRex - possibly Rowdy) will have lots and lots of laps to get used to it before the final segment. OMG wait until next month! 6 Freaking Hours!

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/9/2013, 12:09 pm

Russ is in the Ford this week for "no show Cole". He may be doing iron man as well. The only teams we have left are flying lizard and suntrust. The rest at ironman operations.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/9/2013, 12:13 pm

damn!  Perfect song for all of us - was going to just Suntrust, but hell - here goes nothing!

Last edited by RR Harry Hogge on 6/15/2013, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/14/2013, 4:46 pm

I need a team mate in the worst way this weekend for corvette racing. If you can help out please let me know, it would be much appreciated.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/15/2013, 10:36 am

Please, if I could get a team mate for Sundays race it would be much appreciated. I have to work until 5 due to a schedule mishap at work.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/15/2013, 10:39 am

I can not race the Lamborghini since it is a part time car and run the stints with you.  PM me if you want me to help.  Otherwise I am running 4 stints in a car with no real points position battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/15/2013, 7:27 pm

Need stint rosters for all teams sent to hellsbells1969
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/15/2013, 8:22 pm

I'd help put but Sunday is Father's Day and dad will be down to visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/15/2013, 8:33 pm

Thanks October, I found a replacement driver.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/15/2013, 11:06 pm

I would have left it at replacement I think your stretching it a little calling him a driver sir LMAO
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/15/2013, 11:06 pm

Lol
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 6/16/2013, 3:05 pm

If you have questions about the call that I made about the Flying Lizard Penalty, I will be more than glad to explain that to you my decision tonight after I get off work. Or if you have questions please send me a pm
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/17/2013, 9:50 am

That sucked!  I was about 10 minutes into the third stint when POOF - no power on the block...reason - some dumbass tried to overload he garage with all kinds of stuff and blew the damn transformer.  The power was down about 2-3 hours!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down