Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing)

+3
luongo27
HCR MeRiCA
RR Rowdy Burns
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/12/2013, 1:41 pm

Yea, we will wait on you Lou. There is a possibility that I will be a few min. Late as well. I am sorry guys.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/12/2013, 2:58 pm

On my way now. 10 min
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/12/2013, 7:48 pm

could meet with a couple of the owners tonight concerning this series, please let me know if you are available.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/12/2013, 8:10 pm

Owners of teams or the Owners owners.....

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/12/2013, 8:15 pm

Site owners team owners that are available can attend
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/12/2013, 8:17 pm

When do you want to do it? I am able to get on when needed, as a team owner. I was getting on at 8:30-8:40 anyway, but can be earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/12/2013, 8:18 pm

I will keep you posted
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/12/2013, 8:30 pm

Nevermind

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/12/2013, 8:31 pm

Uhhhh yea it was on the schedule to qual so yea we did. Wasn't fair to the guys that made an attempt to qual to call it off.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/13/2013, 9:50 am

.....ohh nooo

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/13/2013, 9:50 am

What? Lol
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/13/2013, 5:28 pm

RR Rowdy Burns wrote:Uhhhh yea it was on the schedule to qual so yea we did. Wasn't fair to the guys that made an attempt to qual to call it off.

I know, thats not what I meant. I saw Sebring qual results and thought it said we were in 3rd.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/18/2013, 1:44 pm

What's the deal guys? We only have 1 stint roster submitted.........which is mine. Send em in ASAP
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/18/2013, 1:59 pm

done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 11:35 am

I have sent in stint Rosters for

Turner Yellow (me, TRex and October)
Voodoo Lambo (me, Stroker and Trex)

Stroker and I are going to Ironman this thing

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/19/2013, 1:38 pm

Thanks guys.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 5/19/2013, 8:28 pm

Suntrust wins first race

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing) - Page 2 27674439

The Suntrust Racing team went into the season brimming with confidence, but after disconnects in the first two races had some serious ground to make up. Today was an excellent day for the team as we managed our first win. Coming from the poll, we came out on top in the first 3 races and then managed the fourth exceedingly well for our first "DUBYA"

Great job Shane bringing home the win, and great job to Del and Sniper. Good job guys.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 5/19/2013, 8:29 pm

Good pic of Rowdy and Sublime battling!

4 Hours of Road America (Winner Suntrust Racing) - Page 2 90809336

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/19/2013, 8:34 pm

I would like to thank everyone that put a car on the grid today especially the guys that ran 4 stints and the guys that jumped in to help us out we really appreciate it very much. I will say it again we are very lucky here at RR to have such great members.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 5/19/2013, 9:22 pm

Nice pics Helli, congrats to you and the rest of your team on the win!
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/19/2013, 9:37 pm

ty sir you too
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicCymbals 5/19/2013, 11:03 pm

No problem, I will help out as long as needed...
TyrannicCymbals
TyrannicCymbals
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 5/19/2013, 11:09 pm

Finishing order :

1. Suntrust 454
2. Flying lizard 451
3. Corvette racing 451
4. Ford/FM 447
5. Naps racing 444
6. Voodoo lambo 437
7. Turner mororsports 393
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 11:09 pm

TRex

We are both going to continue running with October in the Turner BMW, also waiting on Chelsea to return.

We are also going to run the Lambo with the Flat Ex Paint.

We have HRH available to run with us PT, as well as Stroker in the Lambo.

I am going to just "Love" running 6 hours at LeMans, literally - in 3 different cars! LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 5/20/2013, 6:56 pm

I was temporarily distracted by this verbal gem " Jackie Stewart's on Antiques Roadshow!" when this happened:

luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next