Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard)

+5
THF dvsSublime
GuNzAbLaZiN69
HCR MeRiCA
KikRox268
RR Rowdy Burns
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard) Empty 4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/28/2013, 2:39 am

4 Hours of Sebring 2/24/13
***Presented by 3S Designs***
4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard) OSOkEz3

As one of the oldest race tracks in the nation, Sebring Raceway has entertained and thrilled visitors from all over the world with annual events ranging from the highly anticipated 12 Hours of Sebring to Legends of Motorsports and Sebring Historic Fall Classic. Sebring International Raceway is a 3.7 mile-long, 17-turn road course that features high-speed corners as well as slower, more technical corners that challenge any driver. Legends such as Mario Andretti, Dan Gurney, Juan Manuel Fangio, Jim Hall, A.J. Foyt, and Stirling Moss have competed and won at Sebring Raceway.

The most notable event hosted at Sebring International Raceway is the 12 Hours of Sebring. The legendary 12 Hours of Sebring has been held each March since 1950 and is considered to be one of the premier races in the nation. The 12 Hours of Sebring is famous for starting in the morning and finishing at night with a “once around the clock” action. The 12 Hours of Sebring is the informal triple crown of endurance racing, and the race that prepares the same cars and drivers for the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France.

The track in Sebring is host to other events throughout the year including the Legends of Motorsports, Historic Sportscar Racing Series, PBOC Motorsports Club Winterfest, and Skip Barber Racing School.

Race Time: 3pm EST 2/24/13
Qualifying: 3pm EST 2/17/13
Pit Window: 20 min. - 40 min. Per Stint
Target Time: 2:06.000

Last edited by RR Rowdy Burns on 6/18/2013, 1:20 am; edited 3 times in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard)

Post by KikRox268 1/28/2013, 9:35 am

I can't wait for this race!!!!!

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard) Empty Re: 4 Hours of Sebring (Winner Flying Lizard)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/29/2013, 1:21 pm

I can't either rox. Vette is fast here.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/29/2013, 2:34 pm

I kept up with u in our test, but when you tune, I bet you destroy me.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/29/2013, 2:54 pm

You never know. That BMW is fast
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/30/2013, 10:47 am

I am a huge Chevy fan and hate Ford so it pains me to say this but I must....

Ford GT FTW! We're coming for you vette boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 1/30/2013, 11:39 am

All I can say is eat your Wheaties dr. Piihb medicine woman
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/30/2013, 11:48 am

Doc? Vette boys?....WE ARE ALL THAT IS MAN!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/30/2013, 12:10 pm

We'll see come race day fellas. This GT will be dialed in and we will be giving to you vettes. You may get us in straight line speed but covering will be a different ball game. This thing is glued to the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/30/2013, 4:15 pm

You say that now... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/1/2013, 8:00 pm

Anyone want to run some practice for sebring? I will start a room in a few minutes.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/1/2013, 8:03 pm

I should be on in a couple hours. If you're still around I will runs some.

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR MeRiCA 2/1/2013, 8:07 pm

i will till i have to go race x mans race...
HCR MeRiCA
HCR MeRiCA
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/3/2013, 12:59 pm

am i still dowm in the sechond car for this race as i was down and ready to race
at the continental tires race friday and i got kicked out of the loby then when i requestedan invite to get back in no one replyed,please pm me thankx davy bizzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/3/2013, 1:14 pm

davy this race is not today bud:)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNzAbLaZiN69 2/3/2013, 1:45 pm

Yes, you are still scheduled to race. But the race is on Feb 24th.
GuNzAbLaZiN69
GuNzAbLaZiN69
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/6/2013, 4:48 pm

Only 10 days till qualifying. Who is ready?
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/6/2013, 4:55 pm

Already tuning my Beemer!

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/9/2013, 9:22 am

8 days till qualifying, I will have practice rooms open all week, if you see me on, hit me up. We will turn a few laps.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/9/2013, 9:25 am

This evening I will be doing a long run practice, if anyone wants in let me know. I will have the room up and goin around 9 or so. Post below if you would.like an invite
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2013, 9:46 am

INVITE ME BROTHER

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/9/2013, 10:39 am

OK man will do
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/9/2013, 10:40 am

I may decide to do the long run at 8 possibly
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 2/14/2013, 11:46 am

I need the team leaders from each team to send me the name of the driver qualifying on Sunday.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/14/2013, 2:49 pm

Oddball, I just saw this was on 2/24....I can't make this race. I have friends coming in from out of town and we won't be around that day. It's the Daytona 500.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next