Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

+5
Dylema
HCR M Angelo
s0ul harv3st
LethalHoudini
RR Rowdy Burns
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing) - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/21/2013, 9:15 pm

I would like to congratulate RR Cole Trickle and Ford/FM Racing in his win today in the 4 hours of Nurburgring GP. Here are your unofficial results.

1. Ford/FM -386
2. Suntrust Racing -386
3. Turner Motorsport -382
4. Flying Lizard -382
5. Corvette Racing -378
6. Speed 2 -376
7. Team Lemons -311
8. Scudaria Stronzate -195
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing) - Page 3 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 9:19 pm

maybe running all alone is the way to go, Cole!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 10:18 pm

311 woohoo Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 4/21/2013, 10:42 pm

RR Rowdy Burns wrote:I would like to congratulate RR Cole Trickle and Ford/FM Racing in his win today in the 4 hours of Nurburgring GP. Here are your unofficial results.

1. Ford/FM -386
2. Suntrust Racing -386
4. Flying Lizard -382
5. Corvette Racing -378
6. Speed 2 -376
7. Team Lemons -311

Suntrust is happy that we managed to avoid the lagout monster today and a 2nd place finish is really all we can ask for after those tough early breaks in past weeks. Had a lot of fun in both of our stints and looking forward to the next one.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/21/2013, 11:41 pm

Hellisan wrote:
RR Rowdy Burns wrote:I would like to congratulate RR Cole Trickle and Ford/FM Racing in his win today in the 4 hours of Nurburgring GP. Here are your unofficial results.

1. Ford/FM -386
2. Suntrust Racing -386
4. Flying Lizard -382
5. Corvette Racing -378
6. Speed 2 -376
7. Team Lemons -311

Suntrust is happy that we managed to avoid the lagout monster today and a 2nd place finish is really all we can ask for after those tough early breaks in past weeks. Had a lot of fun in both of our stints and looking forward to the next one.

It was a great run. Glad to see you guys have a good run.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 4/22/2013, 3:29 am

Bigtime Ups for Cole too. He's the iron man of RR man.... I hope his team is going to contribute to that at some point because IIRC they have some good guys and are a good team but obviously if not, Cole is gonna do just fine.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by s0ul harv3st 4/22/2013, 8:31 am

I have to say sorry to Rowdy, Luongo, and my team mates for that incident.
s0ul harv3st
s0ul harv3st
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 8:44 am

Yeah congrats cole, wish I could have been up there with you, but the Ferrari's were lacking performance. Congrats to all the teams.

Now cole, what are you gonna do about the 6 hours of Le Mans?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 8:48 am

Lol- speed2 discussed that very issue in a party last night! We figure 1/2 way through, he will need to team trainer to give him the pain shots in his fingers to keep going. It would be crazy if he wins out the season! Think about it, he runs each stint- gets better each stint. We all switch up!

Go 88

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 4/22/2013, 10:00 am

Thanks everyone for the congrats. As far as Le Mans goes, I have no idea. I can only hope that while it is much longer than the tracks so far, It's not as intense as far as the layout, it's mostly straight. My hands can probably cope with that.

As far as getting better each stint, after stint 3 I was just trying to bring it home. Fatigue definitely set in, especially those last 15 minutes or so.

Only thing I can say for sure is it's practice time. I'll see you guys at Le Mans cheers
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/22/2013, 12:23 pm

Next race is Road America. See you all there while Cole is at Le Mans lol
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/22/2013, 12:26 pm

Please fill out an incident form and send them to me ASAP if you were involved in an incident
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 1:07 pm

Not too many incidents that I could be in toward the rear of the field. BTW - sorry about race one. I have the wrong tune on and that thing was wishy washy all over the place until the tires heated up. Did not wreck anyone, but sure got in the way a little!

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 4/22/2013, 2:47 pm

RR Rowdy Burns wrote:Next race is Road America. See you all there while Cole is at Le Mans lol

See what had happened was...
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 4/22/2013, 4:10 pm

Why'd you have to say something Rowdy lol Shocked

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/22/2013, 7:40 pm

Lol if he wasn't on my team, I would have let it go.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 4/22/2013, 7:55 pm

Whats this? Pre racing now that mans a glutton for punishment
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 8:31 pm

How did my new teammate do? not had a chance to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/22/2013, 9:21 pm

He only ran 2 stints.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 9:22 pm

fair enough, he said he might not make them all. Still a good series to get him introduced to realistic, could have good things before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/22/2013, 9:24 pm

but he started from the pits and drove to the lead in both he ran......
dat boy is FAST!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 4/22/2013, 9:24 pm

oddball7000 wrote:fair enough, he said he might not make them all. Still a good series to get him introduced to realistic, could have good things before him.

He acted like a twerp regrettably. But think Raceboy in terms of skill, so kudos there. He did what Raceboy would do in the ferrari basically.

What you got going on that you can't make any races Oddball, and is it going to change? Would love to see you back.

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2013, 7:28 am

He's a good guy so im pretty surprised to hear you say that. My internet has meant that i've either lagged out of or lag wrecked in every lobby with over 3 people in it so i could trying to make all the races but it would just end in ruining someone else's race which of course i dont want to do. But i'm back home for the summer soon (where there is good internet) and then a new house so hopefully better internet then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/23/2013, 3:39 pm

Twerp? No idea what you're talking about. Made absolute no contact with anyone that gave damage. I did pass Sniper on the outside not telling my position but i gave it back and then told him where I was the next time I overtook him. Hellisan you screwed up on the chicane so I took the inside line. Nothing wrong with that. This is not my first time racing with simulation damage or with "realistic" settings. I know what I'm doing and I would know if I did something wrong.

Was I supposed to wait for you to get back up to speed or something? You made a mistake and I took advantage of it. You were clearly under control before the last corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/27/2013, 5:47 pm

Can we get the points updated please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next