Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

+5
Dylema
HCR M Angelo
s0ul harv3st
LethalHoudini
RR Rowdy Burns
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/14/2013, 9:59 am

Sorry, my head is off, I need the qually driver by 2pm eastern. I am sorry. Don't hang me please. It was an honest mistake.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Nurburgring GP (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/14/2013, 10:00 am

Got your attention though didn't it. Lmao!!! Too soon? Sorry again.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/14/2013, 10:06 am

RR Harry Hogge wrote:Then how can there be a penalty right now, as you say for not qualifying. Qualifying is not until 3.

I always get our qualifier in early as hell, so that we don't forget to submit it. However, with Xbox being all fucked up yesterday, some of those teams may have not been able to communicate on party system. I don't think turner black with Chelsea and Gunz has ever not submitted. But hell, there is a first time for everything! Lol

I just double checked and I do not have a qualifier for turner black.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/14/2013, 12:56 pm

You lot are unreal I ask you to hang so it can be sorted then we still get more posts etc does anybody listen!
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 1:14 pm

RR Rowdy Burns wrote:Sorry, my head is off, I need the qually driver by 2pm eastern. I am sorry. Don't hang me please. It was an honest mistake.

Haha it's all good

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 4/14/2013, 3:31 pm

I'm not sure what's wrong with my xbox but it seems like it can't stay online for more then a half hour. I may need to end up being replaced.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 6:33 pm

HOW DID QUALLY GO??? dying ovea heer Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by forstsc400 4/14/2013, 6:39 pm

When will qual open
forstsc400
forstsc400
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 6:46 pm

It already did

Back to top Go down

Post by forstsc400 4/14/2013, 7:00 pm

Y is no one sending out info on this
forstsc400
forstsc400
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 8:07 pm

forstsc400 wrote:Y is no one sending out info on this

It's 3 PM EST every time

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 4/15/2013, 8:36 pm

To RR Rowdy Burns:

I don't think the Qualifying results are big enough.

That is all.

-Signed
RR Cole Trickle-

PS: Don't forget to turn off your phone on Sunday. Cool
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 9:43 pm

Not looking forward to this race :/

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/18/2013, 10:49 am

Please be sure to send your stint roster in to hellsbells1969 before midnight on Saturday
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsbells1969 4/20/2013, 5:29 am

Still waiting on the following Stint Rosters for Nurburgring GP

Boosted Evolution
Flying Lizard
Scuderia Stronzate

Would appreciate then ASAP

Last edited by Hellsbells1969 on 4/20/2013, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hellsbells1969
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/20/2013, 7:06 am

By midnight tonight correct? I can try to get hold of forst for boosted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/20/2013, 7:07 am

Duh, it said midnight two posts up. Smh

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/20/2013, 9:52 am

RR Cole Trickle wrote:To RR Rowdy Burns:

I don't think the Qualifying results are big enough.

That is all.

-Signed
RR Cole Trickle-

PS: Don't forget to turn off your phone on Sunday. Cool

Lmao I just seen this. Haha.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/20/2013, 9:52 am

PS Cole

I hate you.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsbells1969 4/20/2013, 12:56 pm

Thankyou 'Boosted Evolution' for yours

Still waiting on the following Stint Rosters for Nurburgring GP

Flying Lizard
Scuderia Stronzate

Would appreciate them ASAP

Hellsbells1969
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsbells1969 4/20/2013, 6:45 pm

Thankyou 'Flying Lizard' for your Stint Roster

Still waiting on the following Stint Rosters for Nurburgring GP from

Scuderia Stronzate

Would appreciate them ASAP

Hellsbells1969
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/20/2013, 10:45 pm

I am not sure stronzate is still competing, as they did not qualify for this event.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/21/2013, 9:03 am

yeah ....they gone.......

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/21/2013, 11:02 am

(REPORTER NEAR TRACK)
Nurburg, Germany

I hear in about 15 min. Corvette racing and its teammates will be holding there final walk through and team practice before this race gets underway. There premier driver "the LSA" could not make the race today due to a passport issue. We are uncertain as to why this driver had his passport revoked but the show must go on for Corvette Racing. We will surely see what this team is made of after today's race.

In other news, we also noticed that SunTrust racing drivers were walking around the garage area with a little chip on there shoulders. This team has had there fair share of disappointment this season as they have DNF's at Sebring, and Road Atlanta. Looking at the stats, they are mathematically out of contention for the championship but have the possibility of bringing home a podium. "My guys are fired up" said Sniper when he was asked today about his team. "If we can only keep the car underneath us and the competition behind us we will be fine. Ford has brought a better motor to the track today and we are hoping for a good showing. " we will see how there day unfolds as the day wears on.

One to watch today is none other that RR Cole Trickle. He shocked the world when he came home with the victory last month at Road Atlanta being the only driver to complete the entire race without a driver change deeming him by his peers as the "Iron Man. " Not only did Cole complete this race, he won it! Cole tells us that he is attempting this feat again here today as he looks to tame this German track single handed. We will keep our eye on him today as he is going to be very entertaining always.

That's all we have today here at the track. Fans are starting to pile in as the gates have just opened. Be sure tune in today and catch the flag to flag coverage.

RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 4/21/2013, 11:52 am

1st Stint and starting lineup - Host RR Stroker Ace

Sniper919 - Suntrust Racing
RR Chelsea - Turner Motorsports Black
RR Stroker Ace - Speed 2 Racing Group
RR Cole Trickle - Ford/FM Racing
ROSCOEpCORTAIN - Corvette Racing
THF dvsSublime - Flying Lizard
Mx5 Miata gen1 - Team Lemons
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next