Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3S DESIGNS NEWSLETTER #3

2 posters

Go down

3S DESIGNS NEWSLETTER #3 Empty 3S DESIGNS NEWSLETTER #3

Post by Sniper919 4/11/2013, 3:29 pm

3S DESIGNS PAINT SHOP NEWSLETTER

Issue #3 April 2013

3S DESIGNS NEWSLETTER #3 Banner13sdesignspaintsh

Hello once again from the 3S Designs paintshop. It has been a while since our last newsletter and we apologies for the long wait. We have been very busy working on designs as well as general site business. We are already coming up on our first anniversary in June. It seems like it was only a couple months ago but time flies.

As always we would like to thank our customers for your continued support through these months. Without you there would be no paintshop. We would also like to thank Realistic Racing for promoting our work. We strive to impress and improve on each job and are looking to the future.

But with the good times comes the bad. We at 3S designs would like to apologize for the Danbre LE's. They were not up to our standards and needed to be re-painted. Because of this we took far too long getting the paints out to our customers.

Also we are currently back up against the wall. We are very greatful for all the request as it shows that you the customers are happy with our work however with the majority of the work falling into s0ul harv3st hands we have fallen very far behind. Thankfully Chelsea has recently stepped in and helped up out and we are very greatful for that as well. I will again start picking up my weight as I have taken a long break and have left Shane out on his own more or less. For those waiting on paints please be patient as we are sorting them out as quickly as possible.

We are currently working on our rules and will be updating them soon. Some things have slipped through the cracks and need to be addressed. I will announce when the new rules are posted but we ask that anyone looking to place a request re-read the rules when they are posted.

The 3S Designs paintshop will not continue to sponsor the FSCS after season X. We are looking into new ventures and are happy to have worked with them for 2 seasons.

JOB OPPORTUNITY
We recently have been considering looking for other painters to join us. If interested please contact a member of 3S designs. You should be prepared to show your work. We will begin working on a advert for forzacentral.net

Anyone with concerns, questions, or comments in general please contact a 3S Designs Member.

Thank you Realistic Racing and its members,
3S Designs
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

3S DESIGNS NEWSLETTER #3 Empty Re: 3S DESIGNS NEWSLETTER #3

Post by Hellisan 4/11/2013, 11:04 pm

Great update man. I hope to one day be able to request a paint officially, etc. but can't bring myself to do it while you guys have such a queue. lol

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down