Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to start getting fit again

Go down

Time to start getting fit again Empty Time to start getting fit again

had my last vist to the hospital yesterday and everything is going to be ok, i didn't say in the last report but there was a worry about my ankle. one of the little bones i had broke has the main arteries through it which supply the blood to my ankle an if it hadn't healed properly i could of lost all the movement in the ankle. but it has healed so i went for a swim today. its a bit to soon for the push bike as my elbow is still a little tender another week or two for that.

i'm still hoping to get racing before the season is over but i will only make the last one or two.
the bike is coming along slowly, forks are done still waiting on the plastic to come back, an i still need to get a few more bits, an a new lid and leathers (wish i never let them cut them off me now Mad )
je11yfish 15
je11yfish 15
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Time to start getting fit again :: Comments

LethalHoudini

Post 8/5/2014, 4:42 pm by LethalHoudini

For some reason I didn't the alert for last post mate so I just read it. Holy shit you sound like you were feeling like humpty dumpty lol. Seriously though mate fuck the bike leathers n helmet that can all be replaced the point is your healing. That was so unlucky though to have the bike land on you on a high side that doesn't happen very often wonder if your legs got caught up on bike or something? Look on the bright side mate if u get repaired you get another race or 2 if not you have more time to heal properly so both way has a bonus really. Im just glad your healing.

Back to top Go down

je11yfish 15

Post 8/6/2014, 3:43 am by je11yfish 15

healing is almost done, even got to go back to work on monday  Rolling Eyes just got to get my joints moving about properly again. although my elbow is as good as it gets after the old brake (20 years ago)

so thats why i didn't get a how are you post? all that effort doing that race report while broken and only using 1 arm an it took all my strength just to hop over to my PC, and you didn't even read it  cheers  lol

Back to top Go down

LethalHoudini

Post 8/6/2014, 2:12 pm by LethalHoudini

But you needed the exercise anyway lol. I have noticed some of the speedway riders have started training a boxing gyms I could see you doing that too LOL.

Back to top Go down

je11yfish 15

Post 8/7/2014, 6:25 pm by je11yfish 15

i have to pick and choose what i do. i have been collecting broken bones for 25 years now

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down