Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to all members

+3
luongo27
Bondzai
LethalHoudini
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Message to all members - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to all members

Post by Guest 8/16/2012, 11:40 am

I've got a friend who wants to join, I recommended the site to him, he had a look and said he likes what he sees and will hopefully be racing sometime this evening or tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 8/23/2012, 10:02 am

Ok It is time for me to make something perfectly clear to all.

I have a pet hate of snyde n clever remarks or things that are apparently clever by using cover of rules n things or comments that have an undercurrent to them.. This sort of thing is not cool at all. I never mind joking etc etc but when something has another meening etc I am not fine with it. The bottom line is we all have the same interest and we are all members of RR for a reason plus we have a rule to deal with that sort of thing and I will pull it into play if I feel I need to. These comments are not funny or clever so I am asking nicely for it to end now and I meen NOW. All I want is a fun happy ship and I have no time for this behaviour.

Thank you
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 8/24/2012, 10:11 am

Read and Understood.

Like Del said we're all suppose to be friends here and we should all be able to get along. I know there are spats sometimes, it happens. But I also think if there are disputes or problems they should be brought to that persons atttention so it can be discussed and worked out. The comments and such just add fuel to the fire. At the end of the day we all have a common goal of having fun.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 11/29/2012, 3:16 pm

Just to let you all know I am without a laptop for a few days and am in the middle of sorting a replacement via my contents insurance however as you all know how tight I am, we are in discussions with the insurance company about a replacement as what they are offering in my view isn't a direct replacement so it could take a couple of days while we bargain with them LOL. Due to this I am sorry but my website use will be limited at the moment but it shouldn't take long before they get fed up n give us what we want just to get rid of me LMAO.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR M Angelo 11/29/2012, 3:20 pm

Way to go Del LOL
HCR M Angelo
HCR M Angelo
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 12/3/2012, 2:47 pm

Right ok guys I am getting the new laptop delivered tomorrow so I gotta get it all setup and up and running then this week il be catching up with the site stuff.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 12/4/2012, 7:22 am

Yodel delivering by any chance? Razz
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP