Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race 3 - SHANGHAI, CHINA (WITH RESULTS)

+4
luongo27
Owen0501
KikRox268
xCarnage12
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Race 3 - SHANGHAI, CHINA (WITH RESULTS) - Page 3 Empty Re: Race 3 - SHANGHAI, CHINA (WITH RESULTS)

Post by Owen0501 4/15/2013, 3:52 pm

Always have to go low Del lol!

Toca was great - good old British race tracks! Oh the memories!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Race 3 - SHANGHAI, CHINA (WITH RESULTS) - Page 3 Empty Re: Race 3 - SHANGHAI, CHINA (WITH RESULTS)

Post by LethalHoudini 4/15/2013, 3:53 pm

LMAO
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 4:52 pm

Old? I got your old too! I remember the days of 1982 and the Apple II+ (not with racing games but the first DOS based Doom, without a mouse on those big floppy disks). Thing is, I got into real racing (and, um, other things) after that and didn't start gaming again until recently. Needless to say, the difference was stark. My brother worked out in Silicon Valley for a while but he was never a big gamer. I played Nintendo and Commodore (the very first ones) for a while, but after that became too wrapped up in girls, travel, beer, and racing (not in that order necessarily) to game. Has anyone been in a real F1 simulator? That must be like landing on the moon.

P.S.- Owen, that's awesome re: GRID2. From the looks of it, they will be able to run full IndyCar, with Indy500, street courses (the real beauty of the game supposedly) and classic tracks, like Brands Hatch. Hopefully some other ovals will be included too.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/15/2013, 4:57 pm

hell i started work in 1984 lol. I remember the ZX81 check that bad boy out
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 7:49 pm

Shit, Apple II predated (1977) the ZX81 ((1981) here in the US. I think they we were the epicenter of the computer revolution. Saved our economy for years and years. (But, you do have some age on me, I graduated High School in 1984).

I used to work at IBM, and those guys had some stories...lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/15/2013, 7:52 pm

lol
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 8:42 pm

I was 4 at the end of 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronn Edward 4/17/2013, 10:55 pm

Lol, I got started when my dad brought home his brand spankin' new Timex Sinclair. He even bought the expansion hardware for an extra 256kb of ram. It had no memory so you either had to code the game you wanted to play every time you turned it on or you had to record your program to a cassette tape as audio tones to be played back into the computer at the next use. Hard drives didn't exist yet... I would hook it up to a 5" black&white tv and write hangman, checkers, maze games, etc... Good times...

Bronn Edward
Lollipop Man
Lollipop Man

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 4/17/2013, 11:37 pm

Plus youd sit there for 5 mins listening to weird telex type noises n the game would crash before it loaded lmao
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3