Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General PTCC discussion/spam thread

+4
Owen0501
HCR M Angelo
Dylema
LethalHoudini
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 5 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by Bondzai 6/10/2012, 9:38 am

I have a last minute trip out of town today so I will not make the race. Sorry guys.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 5 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by LethalHoudini 6/10/2012, 9:57 am

Ok mate ty for letting me know buddy
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 6/10/2012, 12:32 pm

Not going to be able to make it to the races today. Pretty much takes me out of the championship hunt. Good luck Owen hold it down for RedEye Racing.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/10/2012, 4:48 pm

Guys, I'm really sorry about my driving tonight - I had a few personal issues today and my mind wasn't on it - I really had no focus.

I shouldn't have joined in but as I've missed a couple and Sniper was unable to make it I felt I had to run.

Chelsea, sorry for ruining the last race for you and me.

AJ
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/10/2012, 5:21 pm

Np mate
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/12/2012, 1:59 pm

OK, So I changed the rules a little, and I've decided that as I couldn't split Dylema and Niff for driver of the day, as they both raced fantasticly well both individually and as a team, I will award both of them the belated Lovely Jubbilee and Memorial day event prize.

Well done Team Martini Motorsports!

Niff, it was great to see the team spirit at Camino! Exactly what this series is all about!

I will PM you both with codes for the MS Points
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 6/15/2012, 10:52 am

For those of you who are running in the series and have not yet seen what is set to continue on from these races, check it out.
https://realisticracing.forummotion.com/t501-sunday-gt3-cup
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/16/2012, 1:57 pm

Guys, I'm not going to be able to race tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to race for a few weeks! Virgin Media were installing cable for my neighbour and have managed to cut through mine! I have no broadband, telephone or TV in tha games room! Virgin have told me they can't install a new cable until 5th July!

The worst thing is my game saves are on the cloud so I can't even play career or Mass Effect offline! Also 2 of my kids have just finished school for the summer having finished their exams so they're gonna drive me crazy with no Internet! At least I have Sky TV in the main living room, but my wife has the monopoly on that room!!! I'll be writing to them letting them know exactly how I feel and will be seeing if Sky can install broadband any quicker for me!

Vexed and gutted!!
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/16/2012, 2:51 pm

Anyone know how roughly much data is used racing online? I might buy a xbox wireless adapter tomorrow and use my mobile wifi so I can race and get my game saves.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 6/17/2012, 2:46 am

I may miss out on the race tomorrow. Have some Father's Day plans before my brother heads out around lunch time. If I can sneak away for a race or two I will but don't wait around for me if I'm not around in time.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/17/2012, 6:02 am

I've managed to get online by creating a 'bridge' between my laptop, Xbox and mobile wifi. I jumped in a public lobby this morning but it was lagging like hell so I'm not going to be able to race today without causing lagging incidents - sorry guys.

Sniper, sorry for letting you'd own mate.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 6/17/2012, 7:50 am

I'm going to a water park with the family today. Leaving early but do not think I'll be back in time for the race.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 6/17/2012, 9:40 am

I've got some Father's Day activities today so I will not be able to make the race.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/17/2012, 11:36 am

ok guys ty for letting me know
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/17/2012, 4:47 pm

Ok the points when Helen does them will be a bit different for Niff, myself and Sniper due to connection issues and it wouldn't be right for the drivers championship to be probably decided via these problems so:

Niff has kindly offered to take half points from tonight's races and give the other half to Sniper.

As I was only 1 point ahead of Sniper before tonight's race I have taken half points only as well for tonight.

I am sorry we couldn't get everyone in and I am sure you understand there is nothing we could do about it but I think this all seems fair and keeps the fighting alive for the series etc.

LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 6/17/2012, 4:50 pm

You guys didn't have to do that I was fine with the situation.
Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/17/2012, 4:52 pm

Np Sniper its all decided mate
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/18/2012, 7:30 am

I had connection issues - can I get some points too?? Smile
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 6/18/2012, 2:45 pm

I had an issue connecting too. The issues was I wasn't home. Sad

Lemme have some points.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 9:15 pm

I may not make the race this Sunday. I've got some stuff I need to get done with my car before my trip next weekend. Since I'm working this Saturday (overtime FTW! Oh, wait, I'm salary. Crap) that means it will have to get done on Sunday. If I finish up in time, I'll try to make the race, but I can't make any guarantees. Speaking of next weekend, I won't be home, so I won't be racing in the finale either. Good luck to everyone else!

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/21/2012, 9:20 pm

ok m8 cool ty for letting me know buddy
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/22/2012, 5:27 am

All despite me constantly complaining, Virgin are adamant that they cannot lay a new cable for me until 5th July and I'm unable to get a steady / lag free connection using my mobile wifi.
Sorry
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/22/2012, 5:29 am

ok m8 that sucks for you buddy
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 6/23/2012, 9:51 am

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack. See you boys tomorrow.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 6/23/2012, 11:49 pm

My xbox appears to be finally giving up on me. 3 years or so of running strong it's starting to red ring a lot so I most likely will have to drop from the series. No promises if I even get it to start that it won't die during the race.

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next