Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General PTCC discussion/spam thread

+4
Owen0501
HCR M Angelo
Dylema
LethalHoudini
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 3 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by LethalHoudini 5/9/2012, 12:53 pm

Sorry Pete I just haven't got to race report or points update yet I am getting their mate will be done today/tomorrow like I say sorry mate hopefully future weeks il be back on track with things sir. I had a bigger list of stuff to do than I thought this week and last but im getting there.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 3 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by Owen0501 5/9/2012, 2:34 pm

Del, don't know if it's my laptop, but the full stats link isn't working for me.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/9/2012, 3:00 pm

Should be fixed thanks for letting me know buddy
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/9/2012, 5:47 pm

Cheers Del - no you've been busy mate. Thanks for sorting it so quickly
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/9/2012, 5:49 pm

np m8. I screwed up lol. Ty for pointing it out buddy.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 5/13/2012, 11:23 am

I'm gonna miss tonight due to mothers day obligations. Sorry guys. all will be to normal for me next week.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/13/2012, 11:58 am

No worries mate. Thanks for letting us know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/13/2012, 12:23 pm

It's going to be tight whether I'm on time for this, as my son has just been badly scratched on his face by a dog. Just going to A&E and hopefully won't be there for too long.

Will keep you updated.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/13/2012, 1:26 pm

Hey Petey, I won't be able to make it today's Touring Car race due to it being Mother's Day, and also the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series race today. My mother and I will be watching the Grand-Am race today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/13/2012, 1:35 pm

Okey dokey, moar points for meee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/13/2012, 6:37 pm

With the practise I put in and consistently running in the high 1.35's / low 1.36's, I was gutted to miss today's race.

Sorry Pete for letting the team down and sorry all for pulling out at late notice, but thank you for understanding the priority.

On a positive note, the Dr has said that there is a very good chance that there won't be any permanent scaring and it looks worse than it is.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/13/2012, 7:18 pm

No apology needed mate. You had to take your son to hospital.

Happy to hear that he's gonna be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 5/20/2012, 10:49 am

Unfortunately Team BAD will be down a member today. I'm taking the family to see The Avengers this afternoon.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/20/2012, 10:55 am

Ok m8
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/20/2012, 1:46 pm

Just to let everyone know I am making an executive decision to make tonight's race a practice run as I have heard nothing from Pete for a few days nor have I seen him online at all. Plus we are now less than an hour to race time.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/20/2012, 6:24 pm

enjoyed the racing tonight - and the replays. Hopefully a good indication of things to come next week.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/20/2012, 7:52 pm

Me to mate there was a lot off good close action I had a lot of fun.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/22/2012, 6:53 pm

I'm sorry guys, but I won't be continuing in this series or any other here at RR.
After careful consideration, I feel that I can't continue to be here.

I've had great fun racing with you guys and wish you all the best.

Pete.

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/22/2012, 7:01 pm

I am sorry to hear your leaving and good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Just to let you all know I will take over the running of the PTCC series for the remainder of the season as pete as stepped down.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/23/2012, 4:56 pm

Del, are you going to update the schedule for Hock National for this weekend?

Also whilst you're at it you might as well change Camino Extreme for a different track Wink
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/27/2012, 11:14 am

Good chance I won't be making the race today. I'll try but no garuntees

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 5/27/2012, 11:19 am

I also just got news from the misses that her family is coming over for a bar-b-que.

Seriously, not kidding. Just found out.

If I can sneak away I'll be there but don't wait for me.
dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/27/2012, 5:50 pm

I am looking for someone that would do a photo gallery for this series like the 1 I did for the Clio Cup. Please message me if you are interested in helping me out as I just don't have the time to do it.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/27/2012, 7:38 pm

DelZaster wrote:I am looking for someone that would do a photo gallery for this series like the 1 I did for the Clio Cup. Please message me if you are interested in helping me out as I just don't have the time to do it.

Not too great at graphics nowadays, despite design / architectural background, but will give it a go - might solicit some help from one of my kids though - I'm not proud!! I don't have the replays from Nurbg short so could someone send them?
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/27/2012, 7:45 pm

cool ty sir I got some replays here mate il dig through them tomorrow n send them over. Il also make you a gallery thread tomorrow.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next