Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General PTCC discussion/spam thread

+4
Owen0501
HCR M Angelo
Dylema
LethalHoudini
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 4 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by LethalHoudini 5/29/2012, 6:32 pm

Ok guys looking at the voting we are staying at Camino Extreme for this weeks PTCC meeting.

I am reviewing replays for last weeks race as well as anything PTCC related Tomorrow. I have quite a bit to look at so I have set aside a whole day for it.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

General PTCC discussion/spam thread - Page 4 Empty Re: General PTCC discussion/spam thread

Post by LethalHoudini 5/30/2012, 9:55 pm

Incidents and point changes so far.

-2pts Owen
-2pts KikRox
+2pts Luongo

Helen will adjust the points for the series in the Drivers Championship only after the next races.

We are having too many incidents in general and most I have seen have been avoidable and we need to reduce them. I am having to spend ages each week looking at replays at too many incidents which sadly takes time away from other things I need to be doing. All incidents should be kept to a minimum and if your car gets into trouble we expect drivers to do there best to take avoiding action even if that meens damaging your own car and saving someone elses. The small accidental taps happen in racing and they should be exactly that accidental and if a driver gains a place due to them he should let the said car regain his spot etc. Also if a driver sees 2 cars come together ahead please lift the throttle where needed its about reading the racing etc.

KikRox - please can you contact me on Xbox at you leisure before this weeks meeting as I have a couple of ideas that may help you.

Also if anyone has throttle understeer please contact me and il see if I can help you out a bit with diff settings etc.

LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 5/31/2012, 3:53 am

I protest!!!

Not really. A deserved penalty which I expected. Again really sorry Luongo.
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 5/31/2012, 7:16 am

np Owen ty mate.
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 5/31/2012, 8:30 am

Del - We are only 3 points behind Luongo/Chelsea. We can overtake them this week.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/1/2012, 8:35 am

Bondzai wrote:Del - We are only 3 points behind Luongo/Chelsea. We can overtake them this week.

Mr Bond, you (and I) need to put in a few practise laps - Luongo and Chelsea are posting decent times around here....
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 6/1/2012, 9:48 am

Owen0501 wrote:
Bondzai wrote:Del - We are only 3 points behind Luongo/Chelsea. We can overtake them this week.

Mr Bond, you (and I) need to put in a few practise laps - Luongo and Chelsea are posting decent times around here....

I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight, but I definitely have some time tomorrow night if you want to run some laps.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/1/2012, 10:28 am

I'm on tonight but wont be tomorrow dude
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 6/1/2012, 10:29 am

Owen0501 wrote:I'm on tonight but wont be tomorrow dude

If I get on tonight it won't be until later, which is almost morning for you.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/1/2012, 11:09 am

I'll probably be on until about 2, but I'll be pretty messed up (drunk) by then LOL
Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/3/2012, 4:01 pm

RACE 2 CAMINO EXTREME

Please can all drivers vote below by copy and pasting the sentence below you wish to vote for (1, 2, or 3 not more than 1 sentence please):

1. Make Camino a 1 race event

2. Add race 2 Camino to this coming weeks race night before Road Atlanta

3. Add race 2 Camino to this coming weeks race night after Road Atlanta

I will not be voting on this and the majority vote will win etc etc.

Thank you

RESULTS

Sniper - 3
DCauto - 3
Luongo - 1
Chelsea - tba
Bondzai - 2
KikRox - tba
Tolley - 2
Dylema - 2
Niff - 2
Owen - 2
Dawg - 2

Last edited by DelZaster on 6/4/2012, 1:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper919 6/3/2012, 6:51 pm

Sniper919
Sniper919
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by dcauto 6/3/2012, 7:03 pm

dcauto
dcauto
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/3/2012, 7:21 pm

Ty guys
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2012, 7:39 pm

Option 2

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/3/2012, 7:42 pm

Ty sir
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 6/3/2012, 10:55 pm

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/3/2012, 10:57 pm

Ty sir
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylema 6/3/2012, 11:17 pm

Dylema
Engineer
Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/3/2012, 11:31 pm

ty m8
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2012, 12:31 am

2. As much as I don't want to run Camino Extreme again, I'm going to have to say run the 2nd race for Camino before the other two Touring Car races next Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen0501 6/4/2012, 3:50 am

Owen0501
Owen0501
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by luongo27 6/4/2012, 6:46 am

option 1
luongo27
luongo27
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2012, 8:25 am

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 6/4/2012, 1:19 pm

ty
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next