Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Realistic Racing
Please make sure you have filled out the new driver registration section and registered your driver #
Realistic Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Hours of Road Atlanta (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

+5
Bondzai
THF dvsSublime
RR Cole Trickle
luongo27
RR Rowdy Burns
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

4 Hours of Road Atlanta (Winner Ford/FM Racing) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Road Atlanta (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 4:37 pm

Come on turner black! Then all Speed2 stints will be in!

Back to top Go down

4 Hours of Road Atlanta (Winner Ford/FM Racing) - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Hours of Road Atlanta (Winner Ford/FM Racing)

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 5:16 pm

RR Harry Hogge wrote:Come on turner black! Then all Speed2 stints will be in!
i thought speed 2 broke up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 5:32 pm

Uh no...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 5:45 pm

....the pm you sent me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 5:52 pm

Said we restructured - not broke up....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 6:37 pm

RR Harry Hogge wrote:Said we restructured - not broke up....
AHH....trail separation....got yah....
its Allways hardest on the kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Bondzai 3/20/2013, 7:21 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
RR Harry Hogge wrote:Come on turner black! Then all Speed2 stints will be in!
i thought speed 2 broke up?

Bite your tongue.

Bondzai
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/20/2013, 9:04 pm

easy tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/21/2013, 4:56 pm

Only a couple more days to have those rosters in. PM them to me before Saturday at Midnight EDT
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/23/2013, 12:19 pm

Roscoepcotrain has a practice room for road atlanta up and running

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/23/2013, 2:31 pm

Still need driver stint rosters from some teams. Please send these to me to avoid penalties. You have until 12 midnight EDT tonight!
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/23/2013, 2:38 pm

I sent you mine, assuming you got it?

I'm really regretting running a 3 hour stint tomorrow :/

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/23/2013, 5:46 pm

Yes I got yours.

I still need:

Flying Lizard
Ford/FM
Boosted Evolution
Scudaria Stronzate

RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/23/2013, 9:35 pm

2 hours guys. Get em in.
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/24/2013, 12:03 pm

Stint 1 (Starting Order)
Host: RR Harry Hogge

1. Raceboy
2. Sniper919
3. ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
4. RR Harry Hogge
5. RR Chelsea
6. RR Cole Trickle
7. Mx5 Miata gen1
8. KikRox268
9. Dylema

Stint 2
Host: Luongo27

1. Luongo27
2. Strumfly
3. Hellisan
4. iiDangerClose
5. ForstSC400
6. EDC Primo
7. RR Russ Wheeler
8. The LSA
9. RR Cole Trickle

Stint 3
Host: RR Stroker Ace

1. Raceboy
2. GunzAblAzin69
3. Sniper919
4. iiDangerClose
5. RMSpear2698
6. Aliensrreal2112
7. RR Stroker Ace
8. The LSA
9. RR Cole Trickle

Stint 4
Host: RR Rowdy Burns

1. THF dvsSublime
2. VoltaGTR
3. Soul Harvest
4. iiDangerClose
5. Hannibaljaz 98
6. OctoberDusk06
7. RR Stroker Ace
8. RR Rowdy Burns
9. RR Cole Trickle
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 3/24/2013, 1:06 pm

iiDangerCloseBK wrote:I sent you mine, assuming you got it?

I'm really regretting running a 3 hour stint tomorrow :/

Ha, 3 hour stint, what a joke... bom
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/24/2013, 1:12 pm

He wont have to worry about getting used to the track - He might have a little advantage in that one

Back to top Go down

Post by KikRox268 3/24/2013, 2:53 pm

Well I already sent the message out to my teammates and to Rowdy and Hellisan on XBL that I will not be racing today due to my XBox and my Forza disc having a disagreement with one another, thus making it improbable to make today's race. I apologize for it being such short notice but this has all perspired like 10 to 15 minutes ago. Hopefully I'll get this fixed via getting a new XBox or a new game disc, but a new game disc might not fix the problem, seeing as this game disc is still practically brand new...(its less than a year old). But I'll keep you guys posted if this happens to effect any future races in this series or in the ALMS series.

KikRox268
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Rowdy Burns 3/24/2013, 10:56 pm

I would like everyone to join me in congratulating "The Iron Man" RR Cole Trickle and Ford/FM Racing for his victory in the 4 hours of Road Atlanta.

Great job man. 4 hours by yourself!!! That was amazing!

Last edited by RR Rowdy Burns on 3/24/2013, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
RR Rowdy Burns
RR Rowdy Burns
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/24/2013, 11:01 pm

I did 3 hours and got 2nd. I think I know the new strategy! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RR Cole Trickle 3/24/2013, 11:14 pm

I knew there was an "I" in team. Cool

Also, I do believe Danger deserves the rank of "Ironboy" for his 3 stinter that he pulled, as well as that amazing race in stint 4 between him and myself. jocolor
RR Cole Trickle
RR Cole Trickle
Chief Engineer
Chief Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/24/2013, 11:22 pm

Lol I'll take it! Just call me IronBoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by THF dvsSublime 3/25/2013, 2:06 am

Good run Cole, congrats man!
THF dvsSublime
THF dvsSublime
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by LethalHoudini 3/25/2013, 2:15 am

It was a great advert for the site today great job guys the 2 stints I officiated in were awesome to watch. The awareness and communication between the drivers was really good and how it should be done. Congrats to all the stint winners and obviously the Ironman great job buddy you deserved the win. I would also like to say great job in organizing this series and running its awesome and not an easy thing to put together etc. I have 1 last thank you and that goes to sniper for ruining our teams chances in the series buy giving Walmart the business as his internet supplier LMAO.

Seriously great job guys and thank you all
LethalHoudini
LethalHoudini
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellisan 3/25/2013, 6:43 am

The LSA wrote:Oh it's THIS track next! This is one of my favorite tracks to run the GT2 'Vette on--and it loves this place.

Good driving man you were clearly running a similar lap time as our Mk7 was.

Well from our perspective it was a real tough day, put even more time into the car for this race than for Sebring with four revised tunes and It kind of all went down the drain again, we're among the cream of the crop each week but just have a shit garage, let's can those guys and get this show on the road Team Suntrust!

Hellisan
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next